Sunset Dinner Cruise in Honolulu
There are few things more impressive than an ocean view sunset in Hawaii. Our Sunset Dinner Cruise takes you along the Waikiki shore all the way to Diamond Head, known to Hawaiians as Lēʻahi , and provides breathtaking scenery all around.
Enjoy a spectacular, freshly prepared dinner from the Prince Kuhio’s own onboard chef and served by our exceptional staff. As darkness descends, watch the lights of the Honolulu sky come alive with stars.
The view along the Waikiki shore is truly spectacular and the sun setting over the Pacific Ocean makes it awe inspiring! These lifelong memories are just part of the cruise. As dinner is served, our guests sit down for a freshly prepared dinner from the Prince Kuhio’s own onboard galley and dedicated chef. We are the only dinner cruise that prepares our food fresh onboard during the cruise! No buffet or stale catering here! Also, we feature an upper deck Tiki bar where our mixologist serves all the island's favorite cocktails!. **currently BYOB due to Covid-19 so bring your own alcohol for the mixologist!
After dinner, enjoy a drink, relax to soft background music and watch in awe, as the Honolulu city lights begin to glow after the sun sets on the horizon, turning the sky into vibrant shades of pinks, oranges, reds, and purples.
• Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
• Diamond Head Lighthouse, 3399 Diamond Head Rd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-4723
• Fresh Garden Salad - Freshly made salad of hearts of romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, assorted peppers, purple onion, and croutons with your choice of dressing.
• Lightly Smoked Beef Short Ribs - Beef Short Ribs braised slowly to fork tender perfection!, topped with a Red Wine Braising Sauce and served w/Scalloped Potatoes and Steamed Spinach
• Chef’s Catch of the Day - Seared Mahi-Mahi (directly from Waikiki fisherman that day!) w/ Asian Creamy Avocado Sauce and served w/ Steamed Rice & Sautéed Mix Vegetables
• Chef’s Choice of Dessert
• FOR THE KIDS! Grilled Chicken Breast on Pasta of White Rice - Grilled Chicken Breast on Pasta of White Rice
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Motion Sickness Medication
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers who are prone to unmanageable motion sickness
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Average 3.89 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities