Star Casual Sunset and Show Cruise
Welcome to a fun and exciting evening of casual elegance with Aloha on the Star of Honolulu’s Star Sunset Dinner Cruise featuring the Star’s signature mai tai, a delectable 3-course tenderloin of beef, BBQ Chicken and snow crab legs dinner, the largest Hawaiian show on the ocean and dancing!
Start your Hawaiian cruise from the moment you arrive with the Star’s festive pier hula show. Crew welcome you aboard as you’re seated in a beautifully renovated ballroom. Wave bon voyage with mai tai in hand and flower behind your ear as the ship departs Honolulu harbor.
Savor a succulent 3-course meal with Waipoli baby romaine salad, tenderloin of beef, BBQ Chicken and snow crab legs, and Hawaii’s favorite macadamia nut ice cream, freshly baked poi loaf and Kona blend coffee and tea service.
Enjoy breathtaking views of the sunset, the cityscape, and Diamond Head from panoramic walk around decks or the observation deck 60-feet above the ocean.
Dine in casual elegance! Enjoy a delicious Signature Mai Tai, succulent 3-course crab, steak & BBQ Chicken dinner, festive "60 Years of Aloha" show and breathtaking views of the sunset and Waikiki coastline!
Star of Honolulu is Hawaii’s largest, award-winning 1,500-person tour vessel with 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing in Hawaiian waters.
• Star of Honolulu - Dinner and Whale Watch Cruises, Aloha Tower Marketplace, Pier 8, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813
• One Signature Mai Tai
• Salad - Waipoli Baby Romaine, Vine-Ripened Tomatoes, Sesame Star Puff Pastry, Housemade Papaya Seed Dressing
• Freshly Baked Poi Loaf by Elvin’s Bakery with Butter
• Crab, Steak & Chicken Dinner - Snow Crab Legs, BBQ Chicken & Tenderloin of Beef, with Port Wine Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Sautéed Fresh Vegetables
• Macadamia Nut Ice Cream - Macadamia Nut Ice Cream by IL Gelato
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Dinner - Three-course Crab & Steak Dinner
- One Signature Mai Tai
- Coffee and Tea
- Live Hawaiian music
- Polynesian Show
- Two-hour sunset cruise. Enjoy an additional hour on Fridays
- Gratuity (optional)
- Other Beverages
- Roundtrip Transportation from select Waikiki hotels is available from $15 per person.
- Additional usage fee applies for some hotels.
- Please call Star of Honolulu to confirm pickup location & payment.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Check in from 4:45PM onboard the Star of Honolulu
- Cruise Departs at 5:30PM
- Please Note: Menus subject to change Special Menus of fish or vegetarian are available with 48 hours notice
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours in advance of your travel date
- Route: The cruise ship is stabilized and certificated to go beyond Diamond Head to view the beautiful Kahala Gold Coast. The Captain reserves the right to alter the route depending on sea conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Attire: Casual. Short pants are not recommended. On cooler nights, a light jacket is recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The safety of our guests, employees and community remain our highest priority. For full details of our Star Care Program, please visit our website at https://starofhonolulu.com/starcare
- Products may be adjusted due to government COVID-19 guidelines.
Average 4.57 out of 5 stars based on 114 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities