Pearl Harbor: USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri Battleship Tour from Waikiki
Prepare to be moved on this somber but inspiring tour of historic Pearl Harbor. With visits to both the USS Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri, two of the most popular tours on Oahu, this tour is powerful.
As a guest on this small-group tour, you’ll receive transportation from the hotel, admission to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, and a complimentary viewing of the stirring Pearl Harbor documentary. You’ll also be escorted by boat to the USS Arizona Memorial before a tour of the USS Missouri’s ship decks and interiors. Both of these majestic and historic ships serve as important reminders of one of the country’s darkest days.
On the return trip to Waikiki, we’ll drive by other historic Honolulu sites like Punchbowl Cemetery, the "Arlington of the Pacific," and the King Kamehameha Statue. Our knowledgeable guides ensure you’ll have plenty of time to ask questions and take pictures.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Explore the museums and grounds of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and itʻs exhibits in the wonderful setting.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Take a boat ride out to the Arizona Memorial after watching a moving movie with actual footage of the dayʻs events and weeks leading up to it. Learn all about the courage and sacrifice that the survivors of this tragic event tell of their shipmates.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Battleship Missouri Memorial, 63 Cowpens St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-5006
Explore the Missouri Battleship at Pearl Harbor on Ford Island. Explore the decks and interior of this great battleship that saw the ending of World War 2 on her decks.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, 2177 Puowaina Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-1729
Inside the iconic Punchbowl Crater lies the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. We drive through this beautiful location which has a commanding view of Honolulu.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:30 AM
- Waikiki Hotel / Accommodation Pickup & Return
- Tickets To Arizona Memorial & Missouri Battleship
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Pick up from ANY hotel in Ko Olina
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Starting September 13th, 2021, the City and County of Honolulu, require our guests and us to have proof of COVID-19 vaccinations. This would include restaurants, museums, theaters, indoor attractions, bars and gyms.
Average 4.63 out of 5 stars based on 123 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities