Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Memorial
Turn back time as we explore WWII history at Pearl Harbor and relive the infamous Sunday morning of December 7, 1941. A visit to the visitor center and the accompanying “Road to War” and “Attack” exhibit galleries that display pictures and recovered items from the events which transpired at Pearl Harbor and WWII.
• Enjoy a half-day tour from Honolulu
• Visit some of Hawaii’s most popular & landmarks
Note: Small bags allowed with limited to size measuring 1.5" X 2.25" X 5.5" or less in total dimensions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Visit Pearl Harbor the home of the USS Arizona Memorial, learn about one of the most pivotal moments in US history of WWII. Boat ride to USS Arizona Memorial, exhibit galleries “Road to War” and “Attack”, visit Pacific Historic Parks Souvenirs Shop.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, 2177 Puowaina Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-1729
Punchbowl Crater is an extinct volcanic tuff cone located in Honolulu, It serves as a memorial to honor those men and women who served in the United States Armed Forces, and those who have given their lives in doing so.
Pass By: Downtown Honolulu, Honolulu, Oahu, HI
Honolulu is home to some of Oahu’s most historic places. Next to the skyscrapers of the island main business district you will find important landmarks like the Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha statue, the Kawaiahao Church and the Aloha Tower. This area is also the seat of Hawaii’s government, home to the Hawaii State Capitol, Washington Place and Honolulu Hale.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- USS Arizona Memorial Boat Tickets
- Convenient Pickup/Dropoff from Waikiki Hotels
- In-Person Briefing at Pearl Harbor Visitor's Center
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Ko Olina pick is not offered unless it's a private tour
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No bags allowed at Pearl Harbor
- Most travelers can participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.31 out of 5 stars based on 563 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Honolulu specialist!
Product code: C-117916P4
Similar Tours & Activities
Pearl Harbor and Lolani Palace Tour with Pickup from Honolulu
Hanauma Bay Snorkeling
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
All Inclusive Ultimate Circle Island Day Tour with Lunch and Waimea Waterfall
Pearl Harbor: USS Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri Battleship Tour from Waikiki
Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Memorial & Battleship Missouri