Niagara Falls USA Domed Jet-Boat Ride
Bring a camera as the doors on the boat go up and down allowing for some great photo taking opportunities. All trips include a river guide who entertains and narrates during your time on board.
You'll whiz through the majestic river canyon to the Whirlpool, just a short distance below the turbulent water of Niagara Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world. The Niagara Falls Domed Jet Boat Tour, which has been delighting visitors to Niagara for over 25 years, has been featured on CBS - Early Morning, The Amazing Race - Family Edition, the Discovery Channel, the Travel Channel and the Outdoor Life Network.
All the thrills of a jet boat ride without getting wet! The Niagara Gorge Domed Jet Boat Ride speeds down the Niagara River and past 18 miles (29 km) of exhilarating scenery to the churning white waters of the famous Niagara Whirlpool. The covered boat keeps you dry as waves crash and splash around the domed jet boat!
**Please note that we do not see Niagara Falls from our tour**
• Whirlpool Jet Boat Tours, 115 S Water St, Lewiston, NY 14092-1553
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 45 minute jet boat ride
- Coast Guard certified captain
- Pre-trip briefing and safety orientation
- Live commentary on board
- 6% fuel surcharge
- Life jacket
- Souvenir photographs (available to purchase at end of trip)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- *Please note that we do not see Niagara Falls from our tour*
- Minimum age is four years and guests must meet the minimum height requirement of 40" tall (1 meter)
- Most travelers can participate
- Children aged 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please have your waivers signed in advance to minimize contact, and please come ready in the clothes you plan to wear on the trip as you will not have access to change rooms prior to the tour.
Average 4.60 out of 5 stars based on 5 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities