Calm Bay Fishing
Coastal Calm Bay Fishing is the perfect experience for leisure fishing enthusiasts and families who want to capture the excitement of fishing with their young children! Land always remains in site, though weather permitting there is a chance to get adventurous and head 3 miles offshore. This 3.5-hour eco-fishing excursion targets redfish, snook, sheepshead, mangrove snapper, ladyfish, trout and pompano. Your Captains pride themselves on finding the best location to maximize your experience so you get “hooked” and come back year after year!
Highlights include: 3.5 hr close to shore fun fishing excursion, all equipment and bait provided, full-service fishing experience with expert, captain and crew who will help handle the fish and bait for you, and wildlife sightings including birds, dolphins and more!
Coastal Calm Bay fishing excursions target redfish, snook, sheepshead, mangrove snapper, ladyfish, trout and pompano. There are other seasonal varieties as well. This Coastal Calm Bay fishing excursion will get you “hooked” to come back year and year! A marine restroom is available on the boat. Guests are welcome to bring their own small coolers with drinks and snacks. This 3.5 hour experience will return you back to the original departure point where where you can enjoy shopping in one of the 30 different unique shops or eating the fish you caught at Pincher’s Crab Shack or Riverside restaurants! After fishing you'll be in the heart of Naples, with plenty of additional shopping and eating along 5th Ave South, Naples most famous street!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Rods, reels, fishing line, bait, and hooks.
- The listed price does not include a $2 per person port fee and applicable taxes, payable at the time of tour booking. The port fee and applicable taxes are required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Please only send one member of your party to our reservations office if check-in is required.
Average 4.20 out of 5 stars based on 5 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities