Downtown Mobile Food Tour
Get your tastebuds ready for an afternoon full of iconic Gulf Coast dishes!
- Taste Gulf Coast staples like a true Mobilian!
- Hear stories from over 300 years of Mobile history. Walk away knowing the true birthplace of Mardi Gras!
- Our tour will include tastings from 7 of downtown Mobile’s favorite restaurants and shops. Enjoy a variety of dishes - fried green tomatoes, beignets, Gulf seafood, BBQ, Paella Fritters, Southern favorites, and yummy sweets!(More than enough for a full meal.)
- Visit landmark and iconic restaurants! The restaurants on this tour have been open for a combined 285 years in Downtown Mobile, you’ll eat where the locals eat!
- Learn unique fun facts, stories, and the history of Mobile from one of our knowledgeable, Mobile-loving guides.
- Visit our website for full information, to see more dates, more tours, to add on the cocktail package, and include allergy information.
Stop At: Bienville Bites Food Tour, Mobile, Alabama 36601 United States
Taste Gulf Coast staples like a true Mobilian!
Hear stories from over 300 years of history and learn about the city of six flags. Walk away knowing the birthplace of Mardi Gras!
Our LoDa Stroll will include tastings from 7 of downtown Mobile’s favorite restaurants and shops.
Experience the history and culture and hear the stories of downtown Mobile’s Lower Dauphin Street Historic District (LoDa).
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: The Fort of Colonial Mobile, 150 S Royal St, Mobile, Alabama 36602 United States
Find out why Bienville decided to build the fort at this location.
Stop At: Mardi Gras Park, 104-148 S Royal St, near the Mobile History Museum, Mobile, Alabama 36602 United States
Six different flags have flown over Mobile throughout its history. Hear the story of Mobile's history at Mardi Gras Park dating back to 1702 and what the first Mardi Gras celebration was like.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: History Museum of Mobile, 111 S Royal St, Southern Market/Old City Hall, Mobile, Alabama 36602 United States
See the History Museum located in the Old City Hall Building.
Pass By: Dauphin Street, Dauphin Street, Mobile, Alabama United States
Our walking tour consists of restaurants all along Dauphin Street. Many historic buildings line Dauphin Street dating back to the 1830's and see the renaissance of our present day.
Pass By: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, 2 South Claiborne Street, Mobile, Alabama 36602 United States
Hear the history of this congregation that's the oldest in the state of Alabama. Admire the beauty of the Cathedral built in 1835.
Stop At: Bienville Square, 150 Dauphin St, Mobile, Alabama 36602 United States
Walk through the shady oaks of beautiful Bienville Square. Stop for a quick photo at the historic fountain.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Mobile, Mobile, AL, USA
Visit one of the oldest cities in the US on a food tour experience!
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details:
150 Dauphin St, 150 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL 36602, USA
- Bottled water
- All food and water is included in the price of the tour.
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Price does not include alcoholic drinks.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.94 out of 5 stars based on 105 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities