Downtown Mobile Food Tour
Get your tastebuds ready for an afternoon full of iconic Gulf Coast dishes!
- Taste Gulf Coast staples like a true Mobilian!
- Hear stories from over 300 years of Mobile history. Walk away knowing the true birthplace of Mardi Gras!
- Our tour will include tastings from 7 of downtown Mobile’s favorite restaurants and shops. Enjoy a variety of dishes - fried green tomatoes, beignets, Gulf seafood, BBQ, Paella Fritters, Southern favorites, and yummy sweets!(More than enough for a full meal.)
- Visit landmark and iconic restaurants! The restaurants on this tour have been open for a combined 285 years in Downtown Mobile, you’ll eat where the locals eat!
- Learn unique fun facts, stories, and the history of Mobile from one of our knowledgeable, Mobile-loving guides.
- Visit our website for full information, to see more dates, more tours, to add on the cocktail package, and include allergy information.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bienville Bites Food Tour, Mobile, AL 36601
Taste Gulf Coast staples like a true Mobilian!
Hear stories from over 300 years of history and learn about the city of six flags. Walk away knowing the birthplace of Mardi Gras!
Our LoDa Stroll will include tastings from 7 of downtown Mobile’s favorite restaurants and shops.
Experience the history and culture and hear the stories of downtown Mobile’s Lower Dauphin Street Historic District (LoDa).
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: The Fort of Colonial Mobile, 150 S Royal St, Mobile, AL 36602-3001
Find out why Bienville decided to build the fort at this location.
Stop At: Mardi Gras Park, 104-148 S Royal St near the Mobile History Museum, Mobile, AL 36602-3102
Six different flags have flown over Mobile throughout its history. Hear the story of Mobile's history at Mardi Gras Park dating back to 1702 and what the first Mardi Gras celebration was like.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: History Museum of Mobile, 111 S Royal St Southern Market/Old City Hall, Mobile, AL 36602-3101
See the History Museum located in the Old City Hall Building.
Pass By: Dauphin Street, Mobile, AL
Our walking tour consists of restaurants all along Dauphin Street. Many historic buildings line Dauphin Street dating back to the 1830's and see the renaissance of our present day.
Pass By: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, 2 South Claiborne Street, Mobile, AL 36602
Hear the history of this congregation that's the oldest in the state of Alabama. Admire the beauty of the Cathedral built in 1835.
Stop At: Bienville Square, 150 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL 36602
Walk through the shady oaks of beautiful Bienville Square. Stop for a quick photo at the historic fountain.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Mobile, AL, USA
Visit one of the oldest cities in the US on a food tour experience!
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: 150 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL 36602, USA
- All food and water is included in the price of the tour.
- Bottled water
- Price does not include alcoholic drinks.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
Average 4.84 out of 5 stars based on 57 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities