Little Havana walking food tour
• 3 to 3 ½ hours guided food tour of the area with 5 stops
• A passionate and experienced local guide
• In-depth knowledge of local cuisine, history and culture
• Small intimate groups
• A relaxed and casual walk allowing you to take in the beauty of the area
Pass By: South Pointe Park Pier, 1 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Known locally as South Pointe, is a 17-acre (6.9 ha) county urban park in metropolitan Miami, in the South Beach neighborhood of Miami Beach, Florida.
Pass By: Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Dr, Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Convention center located in Miami Beach, Florida. Opening in 1958, the venue is composed of four exhibition halls, two ballrooms and a concert venue.
Pass By: American Airlines Arena, 601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, Florida 33132
Sports and entertainment arena located in Downtown Miami, Florida along Biscayne Bay.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Return Details:
1444 SW 8th St, 1444 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
- Argentinian Empanada
- Churro Waffle bites
- Crispy fish taco
- Our delicious Secret Dish
- Quesabirria with consomé
- Sambazon açai bowl (contains hemp seeds)
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Please wear comfortable foot wear.
- *Please note: the itinerary and menu is subject to change, based on the locations' availability, weather, and other circumstances.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- We are unable to accommodate vegans and those intolerant of gluten on this tour.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 73 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought