Secret Food Tours Miami w/ Private Tour Option
• 3 to 3 ½ hours guided food tour of the area with 5 stops
• A passionate and experienced local guide
• In-depth knowledge of local cuisine, history and culture
• Small intimate groups
• A relaxed and casual walk allowing you to take in the beauty of the area
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: South Pointe Park Pier, 1 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Known locally as South Pointe, is a 17-acre (6.9 ha) county urban park in metropolitan Miami, in the South Beach neighborhood of Miami Beach, Florida.
Pass By: Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139-1820
Convention center located in Miami Beach, Florida. Opening in 1958, the venue is composed of four exhibition halls, two ballrooms and a concert venue.
Pass By: American Airlines Arena, 601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1801
Sports and entertainment arena located in Downtown Miami, Florida along Biscayne Bay.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 800 South Pointe Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5:30 PM
- Return Details: Monty's Sunset - South Beach, 300 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable foot wear.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- We are unable to accommodate vegans and those intolerant of gluten on this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Miami specialist!
Product code: COOL-7812P24
Similar Tours & Activities