Museum of Graffiti Admission
The Museum of Graffiti was formed to preserve graffiti’s history and celebrate its emergence in design, fashion, advertising, and galleries. The Museum experience includes an indoor exhibition space, eleven exterior murals, a fine art gallery, and a world-class gift shop stocked with limited edition merchandise and exclusive items from the world’s most talented graffiti artists.
Visit: Museum of Graffiti, 299 NW 25th St, Miami, FL 33127-4329
THE WORLD’S FIRST MUSEUM DEDICATED TO GRAFFITI ART
The Museum of Graffiti exhibits, educates, and celebrates the thousands of graffiti artists who have transformed walls in our public spaces into vibrant masterpieces.
The museum is located in the heart of Wynwood. What was once a sleepy industrial neighborhood, Wynwood was transformed by graffiti artists into the largest open-air gallery in the world. Despite being a global arts destination, the Museum of Graffiti is Wynwood’s very first museum. While the main exhibitions are indoors, the Museum has programmed several of the exterior walls to present the work of today’s top graffiti artists.
Now located at 276 NW 26th Street Miami FL 33127
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 to 60 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Museum of Graffiti Admission
9/14/2020 - 3/20/2024
Monday - Thursday : 11:00 AM - 05:30 PM Friday - Sunday : 11:00 AM - 06:30 PM
- Museum Entry
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Graffiti
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Average 4.78 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Miami specialist!
Product code: C-271741P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Sail The DREAM Boat From South Beach
Full-Day Private Everglades and Miami City Tour
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Miami Boat Tour - Take the Millionaire’s Row Boat Cruise today!
Miami Everglades Airboat Tour