Private exclusive Miami Half Day Classic Car Tour!
This fabulous Classic car tour will visits the Art Deco Historic District with colorful buildings with a century-old history.
Explore Ocean Dr, Collins Ave, Millionaire's Row and many more Landmarks...
Crossing Biscayne Bay via Julia Tuttle causeway, you will cruise through the Design District, Wynwood, Downtown Miami, Bayside, also visits the Bohemian neighborhood of Coconut Grove, cruise through the beautiful city of Coral Gables, with the Biltmore Hotel, Venetian Pool and more. To finish, take a break at Little Havana, and grab a Cafecito. Then, head back to Miami Beach via Mac Arthur causeway or the Venetian way (depending traffic)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Art Deco Historic District, Miami Beach, FL
The highest Art Deco buildings concentration in the world!
From 1929 to 1949, 1400 Art Deco buildings have been builds on this 600 acres island, 900+ are remaining today.
Pass By: Ocean Drive, Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139
The most famous Avenue of Miami Beach, in the heart of the Art Deco District!
Note that the section between 5th and 14th street is closed to traffic due to COVID 19.
Pass By: Downtown Miami, Miami, FL, USA
Where everything started on the North bound of the river!
Pass By: Brickell City Center, 701 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33130-1946
Brickell Financial district is the Manhattan of Miami with its skyscrapers, home of the highest concentration of financial institution per sqft in the country!
Stop At: Miami City Hall, 3500 Pan American Dr, Miami, FL 33133-5504
1930 Art Deco building, surrounding by the biggest marina of Miami!
Duration: 1 minute
Pass By: Coconut Grove, Virginia Street, Miami, FL 33133
A very bohemian vibes in this charming village, incorporated in 1896!
Stop At: Biltmore Hotel Miami Coral Gables, 1200 Anastasia Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33134, USA
You will stop at this beautiful 1926 luxurious hotel in the heart of Coral Gables, the city beautiful!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Venetian Pool, 2701 De Soto Blvd, Coral Gables, FL 33134, USA
Discover this once limestone carry, now an incredible pool in Venetian style!
Pass By: Coral Gables Merrick House and Gardens, 907 Coral Way, Coral Gables, FL 33134-4824
Looking at the first house build in Coral Gables, around 1895.
Stop At: Calle Ocho, Eighth St. Little Havana, Miami, FL 33135
The most vibrant Cuban street of the Magic City!
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Wynwood Walls, 2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127-4306
Discover those incredible murals and graffitis, in this new district of Miami!
Pass By: Miami Design District, 3841 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137-3606
we will go through this new fashion Mecca, with all the luxurious brands you can imagine!
Pass By: Miracle Mile, Coral Way Ave. and S.W. 42nd Ave. Between S.W. 37th, Coral Gables, FL 33134
The Champs Elysees of Coral Gables!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1677 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT: FOR TOUR BOOKINGS WITHIN 48 HOURS PLEASE CALL US Our classic car tours include a free pick-up from any private residence or hotel in Miami Beach from South Pointe Park up to 5000 Collins Ave to the North, within the island of Miami Beach. If you are located outside of the local tour pick-up area, you may meet us at our location for tour pick-up, conveniently located at the National Hotel - 1677 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33139; or you may request a special car tour pick-up and drop-off for an extra fee. Drop-offs are usually in the same location as the initial pick-up. However, you are able to request a dropped off at other locations such as shopping district, restaurants, etc. located within the areas of our tours.As our tours are scheduled in advance, we require our guest to be present at the pickup location about 5 minutes before the departure time.For this purpose, we would like to remind you that the National Hotel offers fresh fusion cuisine at Tamara Bistro, refreshing poolside cocktails at Aqua Pool & Lounge and handcrafted libations at the indoor Blues Bar.Ports
- Miami port
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.2/1/2018 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Private tour
- Souvenir photos stops
- Gratuities (at discretion)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (outside designated areas)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in hot weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund in certain cases
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Miami specialist!
Product code: COOL-65961P4
Similar Tours & Activities