The Ultimate Las Vegas Fight Tour
This one-of-a-kind, 3-hour tour travels inside the world of mixed martial arts (MMA) and professional boxing, providing the rare opportunity to discover what top-level fighters go through before entering the ring or cage. Visit four premier training facilities and have the opportunity to take photos, purchase exclusive gym merchandise, and maybe even interact with some favorite fighters.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All-inclusive tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Here's a chance to go behind the scenes of the fascinating world of mixed martial arts (MMA) and professional boxing. With some help from a knowledgeable tour guide, learn about MMA and boxing and the role that Las Vegas plays, along with a little Sin City history. The tour guide is there at every stop and will lead the way through each facility, providing unique information about each venue along the way.
Xtreme Couture: owned by Hall Of Fame legend and the most-decorated UFC heavyweight champion, Randy Couture. Xtreme Couture is a must see for any MMA fan. One of the stars of the hit movie 'the Expendables,' Couture is one of the most recognizable figures in MMA history. See this remarkable gym that Randy has built from the ground up.
Wand Fight Team Gym: Established in 2009, this is the gym of MMA great Wanderlei Silva. In 2011, the Wand Fight Team Gym was named the Best MMA Gym in the World by 'Fighter's Only' magazine. Inside, see many items from Wanderlei’s personal collection, including trophies, belts, photos, and more.
Mayweather Boxing Club: That’s right, the gym seen on HBO’s 24/7 series and now on Showtime’s 'All-Access' is one of the feature gyms on this tour. Not only is this gym home to the highest paid athlete in the world, Floyd 'Money' Mayweather, it is a training ground for many elite MMA athletes and boxers.
Johnny Tocco's: Built in 1953, this legendary boxing gym has been home to the biggest names in boxing history, including Sonny Liston, Muhammad Ali, Marvin Hagler, Larry Holmes, Bernard Hopkins, and Mike Tyson. An old-school gym that travels back in time to boxing’s rich history.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 7400 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89123, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Sightseeing tour
- Entry/Admission - Vegas Fight Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: gyms may be closed without notice. Alternate locations may be substituted at the local operators discretion
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 7 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Chris was an awesome tour guide with firsthand experience working for the UFC and Laila Ali. We visited 4 gyms, watched Randy Couture film a commercial, spoke with Floyd Mayweather’s team, met Kelsie Banks (Olympic boxer) and Crystal Hoy (17 years as a women’s boxing competitor) and many more trainers and behind the scenes staff members. We will definitely tour again the next time we visit Las Vegas!
An amazing experience for any fight fan! Terry Wade was an excellent tour guide, very knowledgeable and engaging. I would thoroughly recommend this trip.
Brilliant tour well worth the money,
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-10971P1
Similar Tours & Activities