Morning Horseback Riding Tour with Breakfast
After meeting the pretty horses onsite a guide will mount you on a calm horse for a fun adventure through the mountains. The trail area is called Rainbow Gardens because of its beautiful backdrop of surrounding mountains and canyon landscape. In fact the geologic layers that help make the Grand Canyon so spectacular are exposed at our trail site. With the areas significant historic, cultural and scenic vistas you can relax while your knowledgeable guide and highly trained horses show you the area that once was rode by pioneers that settled Las Vegas. With permission our guides will snap some "souvenir shots" of you and your group enjoying the ride. Great for showing your friends and family your horseback riding adventure. Breakfast includes delicious Omelet with Coffee or Juice. The tour is approximately 1.5 hour including Meal time.
Take a horseback ride through a gorgeous desert landscape led by knowledgeable wranglers only 20 minutes from the strip. After your ride enjoy a western style breakfast with Omelet, potato spuds and banana bread breakfast. Upon arrival you will be greeted by our friendly guides. After meeting the pretty horses a guide will mount you on a calm horse for a fun adventure through the mountains. The trail area is called Rainbow Gardens because of its beautiful backdrop of surrounding mountains full of purple, burgundy, yellow rock formations with green plants and Red canyon landscape. The geologic layers that help make the Grand Canyon so spectacular are also at our trail site. See a real (inactive) Volcano on your tour. Animals you may encounter on tour this include desert tortoise, lizards, the cotton tale, the burrowing owl, big horn sheep, wild donkeys, coyote, badgers, and chip monks. Relax while your knowledgeable guide and highly trained horses show you the area that once was rode by pioneers that settled Las Vegas. Both Uber and Lyft come to us. The tour is approximately 1.5 hour.
• Lava Butte, Las Vegas, NV
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Unnamed Road, Henderson, NV 89011, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of helmets, horses, mounting block and all tack needed to ride
- Breakfast - Choice of Omelet with spuds and Choice of Coffee or Juice or Water. Vegetarian options available
- Professional Guide/ Wrangler
- Souvenir Photos
- Private transportation
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- 260 lb weight limit strictly enforced
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Las Vegas specialist!
Product code: COOL-161027P4
Similar Tours & Activities