Key West Day Sail Aboard Schooner
Sail aboard the fastest and most elegant schooner in Key West, Schooner America 2.0! This boat is a replica of the 1851 Schooner America that won the first America's Cup Race in 1851. Admire her beauty on the clear, calm Caribbean waters while sipping a beverage. Take in views of Key West sights like Fort Zachary Taylor, Mallory Square, Sunset Pier and Sand Key Light Tower. Soda and water are complimentary. Two alcoholic beverages are included with your ticket. Additional beverages are available for purchase.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
Enjoy great views of Mallory Square while sailing along the coast aboard America 2.0.
Pass By: Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Key West, FL 33040-8395
See Fort Zachary from the water!
Pass By: Sunset Pier, Duval St Ocean Key Resort & Spa, Key West, FL 33040
The captain will hug the coast offering great views of Sunset Pier and other famous landmarks from the water.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 01:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1.5-hour coastal sailing tour
- Soda and water
- 2 alcoholic drinks are included with your ticket for those 21 and older
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Garage parking
- Additional beer, wine, mimosas, and cocktails available for purchase onboard by credit card
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions unless unsafe, please dress appropriately
- Travelers must arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth for boarding passes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 68 travelers
Average 4.83 out of 5 stars based on 42 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities