South Kaibab Day Hike Tour
Wildland Trekking's expert guides are the best in the business, which is why we are the #1 rated Outdoor Activity at Grand Canyon National Park on Trip Advisor. We will show you the best of the South Rim by pointing out amazing landmarks, teaching you about the history and geology of the Grand Canyon, and helping you vastly increase the safety of your hike with expert guidance and preparation. Enjoy a wonderful picnic lunch, tasty snacks, excellent gear and passionate, educated, professional guides!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South Kaibab Trail, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
The South Kaibab Trail is a must-hike trail in Grand Canyon National Park. It was blasted out of the Canyon's sheer walls by the National Park Service in the 1920s, and today offers a dramatic journey to amazing features like Ooh Aah Point, Cedar Ridge and Skeleton Point. On this tour our goal, which is not guaranteed as each group is unique, is Skeleton Point, where we will enjoy a picnic lunch looking down onto the Colorado River and Phantom Ranch far below us. The hike back is arduous, so be ready for a quick descent and a longer return!
Duration: 7 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: GCC Park Store at Grand Canyon Visitor Center, 6 S Entrance Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
- Duration: 5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.6/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 08:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Trekking poles
- Microspike crampons (winter and shoulder months)
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Destinations specialist!.
Product code: COOL-170406P1
Similar Tours & Activities