Private Everglades National Park Photo and Wildlife Safari
Whether you are an amateur or a professional, this Private Photo Safari is the best way to photograph Everglades National Park’s wildlife. A very stable, flat-decked power boat is your shooting platform. Using an electric trolling motor, your guide will position you for the best shots. Unlike a shared tour, on a private tour, you and your shots are our only concern.
When shooting outdoors, the lighting is extremely important. Lighting is best in the mornings and late afternoons. As such, on this private tour, we depart before sunrise in the morning to be in position as soon as there is enough light to shoot. In the evening, we return after sunset. Since sunrise and sunset times vary throughout the year, we will contact you prior to your tour to arrange the actual meet time.
Our guides are on the water every day, year-round and have a good idea of the wildlife patterns. They can get you in position while the lighting is good.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades National Park, Everglades National Park, Florida
Most of the 1.5 million acres in the Everglades National Park are flooded and essentially out of reach for average photographers and birders. But, not on this private experience. This Photo Safari opens up the vastness of the the Everglades.
Lighting conditions are important early mornings and late afternoons are best. On the morning tours, we depart before sunrise and on the afternoon tours we are back after sunset.
Many photographers enjoy shooting while standing in the water or on a remote sand beach. We encourage our guests to stay overnight locally as we arrive back at dark on the afternoon tours and leave at dawn in the mornings.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Chokoloskee Bay, Everglades National Park, FL
All private photography boat tours are customized based on your desires, the season, the wildlife and the weather. A flat-decked boat with room for a tripod is your platform.
Your guide will position the boat as your require for the best shots for you and one guest.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.3/14/2022 - 12/24/2022
1/2/2023 - 10/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional Master Naturalist Guide
- Everglades National Park Visitors Pass - $5/person
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities