Ticket to Polynesian Fire and Dinner Show in Daytona Beach
Polynesian Fire Luau is the hottest dinner show in Daytona Beach.
Come join us on a trip through the Polynesian Isles accompanied by Song and Dance at the Historic Hawaiian Inn. Your experience begins with a lei greeting from our performers. Then enjoy a buffet dinner while you listen to live music by our Polynesian Band. After dinner, the show, which highlights songs and dances from the different Polynesian cultures of Hawaii, Tahiti, Tonga, New Zealand and Samoa, begins. The night ends by an amazing performance by our World Champion Samoan Fire Knife Team.
Enjoy a buffet dinner before the show begins at 6:30pm. The 1-hour show kicks off at 7:30pm providing a tour around the Polynesian Isles by song and dance. The show ends with the dramatic and dangerous fire knife danced by world fire knife champions, The Lavatai Brothers.
2301 S Atlantic Ave,
Daytona Beach Shores, FL 32118-5321
Arrive via your car to the Polynesian Fire Luau at the Hawaiian Inn at 6pm to check in. Your evening begins with a lei greeting by dancers. Also, you will hear live music by a Polynesian band as you dine at the buffet at 6:30pm
The Luau Fire show begins at 7:30pm. Experience a tour through Polynesia by song and dance.
• Island glazed Pork Tenderloin
• Panko Tilapia
• Hawaiian Chicken
• Caribbean Kielbasa
• Hawaiian Pizza
• Parmesan & Herb Roasted Potatoes
• Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots
• Hawaiian Rice
• Hawaiian Rolls
• Salad and Fruit Bar
*A cash bar, all night, menu subject to substitutions.
The night ends about 8:30pm, with a final performance by the world champion Samoan fire knife team. Enjoy a very unique evening in air conditioned comfort.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:15 PM
- Live entertainment
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Tea & water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children 2 and under are free of charge
- Uber or taxi are recommended
- Limited free parking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Average 4.51 out of 5 stars based on 76 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities