Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
JFK Assassination and Museum Tour with Lee Harvey Oswald Rooming House
Explore Dallas like never before on this three and a half hour small group tour with transport by air-conditioned van. Travel to the Grassy Knoll and the infamous car ride that made history on November 22, 1963. Many people remember the day when they heard the news of the tragic assassination of former President John F. Kennedy as he drove through Dallas. The assassination, assumed to be by Lee Harvey Oswald, is one of the most discussed and speculated unsolved mysteries of our time. Includes Lee Harvey Oswald Rooming House.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Led by an art historian
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza, Main Street and Market Street, Dallas, TX 75202
The John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza was dedicated June 24, 1970. In the years since, it has become an integral part of the city’s urban landscape and cultural heritage.
Stop At: Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark District, 500 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202-3521
The assassination, assumed to be by Lee Harvey Oswald, is one of the most discussed and speculated unsolved mysteries of our time will take you to the world of conspiracy, where you may look out over Dealey Plaza (JFK Assassination), Grassy Knoll, and the Kennedy Memorial.
Stop At: Grassy Knoll, Elm St, Dallas, TX 75202
Begin with a pickup from a centrally located pickup point and travel to the Grassy Knoll and the infamous car ride that made history on November 22, 1963. Travel to the Grassy Knoll and the infamous car ride that made history on November 22, 1963.
Stop At: Oswald Rooming House Museums, 1026 N Beckley Ave, Dallas, TX 75203, USA
Continue the journey of controversy and conspiracy to the home Oswald, said to be where JD Tippit was killed. This is considered a twist in the conspiracy theory of the assassination.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Texas Theatre, 231 Jefferson Blvd, Dallas, TX 75208, USA
Stop along the way at the historic Texas Movie Theater in Oak Cliff, a beautiful and historic area of downtown Dallas.
Stop At: The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, 411 Elm St, Dallas, TX 75202-3301
The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza is located on the sixth floor of the Dallas County Administration Building in downtown Dallas, Texas, overlooking Dealey Plaza at the intersection of Elm and Houston.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Live commentary on board
- Lee Harvey Oswald Rooming House
- Sixth Floor Museum
- Entry/Admission - Oswald Rooming House Museums
- Entry/Admission - The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- Parking fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers in the Van. The first hour it's a walking tour and its could be more people in the group
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 470 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Dallas specialist!
Product code: C-11593P4
Similar Tours & Activities
Haunted Dallas Ghost and Pub Walking Tour
The Escape Game Grapevine: Epic 60-Minute Adventures
JFK Assassination Tour with Oswald's Rooming House
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Dallas' Reunion Tower GeO-Deck Observation Ticket
Sightseeing Tour of Dallas
Dallas/JFK Cruizer Tour 1 or 2 Hours