Dallas CityPASS — Save 40%
Dallas CityPASS® — Save 40% at the four best attractions in Dallas. Spend less, experience more. Enjoy instant delivery of convenient mobile tickets.
CityPASS offers convenient mobile tickets and prepaid admission to Dallas’ top attractions. See fascinating science, incredible views, amazing animals, important history and more with Dallas CityPASS tickets.
Includes prepaid admission to 4 must-see attractions:
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- Choice Ticket: Choose between Dallas Zoo OR George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
Choice tickets allow you to choose between two attractions. You don't need to decide which you want to see – until you get there. If you want to see both, many attractions offer discounts for CityPASS holders.
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Skip the line
- Excellent value for money
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Visit: Perot Museum of Nature and Science, 2201 N Field St, Dallas, TX 75201-1704
Rev up your curiosity and put your brain to the test at the Perot Museum! Where else can you race against a virtual T. rex, touch a tornado, or battle your friends in a remote-control robot arena? With 11 hands-on exhibit halls to explore and a cutting-edge 3D theater, the Perot Museum offers a full day of discovery. Get ready to amaze your brain.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Reunion Tower, 300 Reunion Blvd E, Dallas, TX 75207-4409
Experience breathtaking 360-degree views of Dallas from 470 feet up at the only indoor/outdoor observation deck in Dallas, featuring high-definition zoom cameras, interactive touch screens, telescopes, photo ops and the Reunion Tower Constellation digital time capsule.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Dallas Zoo, 650 S R L Thornton Fwy, Dallas, TX 75203-3013
Go on an urban safari at Giants of the Savanna, where you can witness elephants, giraffes and other African animals interact in a natural grasslands setting. See a giraffe, watch hippos swim underwater, and discover over 2000 fascinating animals.
Duration: 4 hours
Visit: The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum, 2943 Smu Blvd, Dallas, TX 75205-2563
Get an in-depth, interactive peek inside the presidency of George W. Bush. In addition to extraordinary special exhibits, museum highlights include A Nation Under Attack, remembering the events of September 11, 2001; Life in the White House, a peek inside 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue; a massive, 360-degree LED screen showing multimedia films; and the hands-on Decision Points Theater.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum, 300 N. Houston Suite 100, Dallas, TX 75202-3307
The Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum is “dedicated to teaching the history of the Holocaust and advancing human rights to combat prejudice, hatred, and indifference.” The museum’s introspective exhibits are grouped into three main gallery spaces: The Shoah Wing, Human Rights Wing, and the Pivot to America Wing.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 9 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 3/1/2022 - 5/15/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Admission to the Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Admission to the Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
- Plus your choice of admission to 2 of the following attractions:
- Dallas Zoo, Geroge W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum OR
- Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum
- Entry/Admission - Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Entry/Admission - Reunion Tower
- Entry/Admission - Dallas Zoo
- Entry/Admission - The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- Food and drinks
- Transport to and from attractions
- Optional admission to any special events, areas or exhibitions at each attraction
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attractions may require reservations and have limited hours/days of operation. Visit CityPASS Online Travel Guide to learn more.
- Mobile Tickets: Present your tickets on a mobile device (or print them) for entry to the included attractions.
- Choice tickets: Some tickets allow you to choose between two attractions.
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary at most attractions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travel Guide: Visit the CityPASS online travel guide for up-to-date attraction information including reservations, entry instructions, hours of operation and helpful tips to plan your visit
- Dallas CityPASS is valid for 9 days from date of first use and expire 1 year from purchase date
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Average 4.23 out of 5 stars based on 44 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities