Small-Group Electric Bike Food Tour in Chattanooga
Chatt Taste Food Tours, LLC showcases the transformation of dining and local businesses in Downtown Chattanooga through guided food tours. Your ticket not only supports Chattanooga's only food tour company but 3 other small locally owned businesses. Included in your ticket: cost of electric bike, food + gratuity at two local restaurants, + access to a trained Chattanooga Ambassador.
From beautiful Northshore to Downtown Chattanooga, lunch in this city is a big deal! This tour is approximately 3 miles but in that shore distance, you will get to see the best of the Scenic City. Travel through historic sites and impressive views of Lookout Mountain and the TN River while on an electric bike! No experience needed. All participants will be inserviced on safety and bike operation prior to the start of the tour. Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Vegan, and Gluten Free Diets honored.
Join us on Chattanooga's only Electric Bike Food Tour.
6 guests max per tour to ensure proper social distancing.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Coolidge Park, 1 River St, Chattanooga, TN 37402
Highly trained excursionists will guide guests through Coolidge Park. This Chattanooga staple features a beautifully restored antique carousel, an enclosed pavilion, an interactive play fountain, climbing wall, picnic areas, and lots of open space to socially distance.
Coolidge Park is one of many parks along the TN Riverwalk - a 10 mile long public park system along the Tennessee River.
After enjoying amazing food at tour stop #1 travel across historic Market St. Bridge, officially referred to as the John Ross Bridge. This massive structure spans the TN River connecting Northshore Chattanooga to it's sister embankment locals refer to as Riverfront.
Pass By: Walnut Street Bridge, Walnut Street, Chattanooga, TN 37403
Chattanooga's iconic bridge, enjoy the view from Market St. bridge
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Lunch - Guests will visit 2 locations. This food tour allows chefs to curate an individual experience for each guest. Please share any dietary preferences or allergies with us.
- Use of bicycle
- If your experience was amazing, tips for guides are appreciated but not required.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities