Middle Ocoee River Rafting Adventure Tour
Ocoee River rafting is the perfect activity to share with family and friends, creating a life time of exhilarating memories.
Our rafting outpost is located at 281 US-64, Ocoee TN 37361. After a brief orientation, you'll board our bus for a ride into the Cherokee National Forest with views of Lake Ocoee and the river on your ride to the Ocoee River. Your Middle Ocoee adventure will begin at the Ocoee #2 Dam where your guide will go through a complete safety orientation with practice time before getting on the river. The Middle Ocoee River is 5 miles of class III/IV whitewater, featuring 17 major rapids and is 90% whitewater giving you miles of big waves, action and fun. As you descend the river gorge you'll be immersed in the beauty of the Cherokee National Forest. Your smiles and laughter will get bigger with each rapid as your confidence builds. This is the perfect bonding trip for family, friends and groups alike. No experience necessary! At the end of your river adventure, the bus will bring you back to the outpost where you'll get a chance to look at photos from your trip and change back into dry clothes. Minimum age to participate is 12 years of age.
• Cherokee National Forest, Timothy Branch Road Ga State Line To Ky State Line, Elizabethton, TN 37312
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Life Jacket, Helmet and Paddle
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age to raft is 12 years of age
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 11 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor