Murder & Mayhem Haunted History Walking Tour
Chattanooga's first walking ghost tour has made the best even better! The Murder and Mayhem route has less walking, more ghosts, and has won numerous national awards- come see why! See and hear about some of Chattanooga's most haunted and historical locations on this walking ghost tour. Tremble with fear with the stories of lurking spirits in downtown Chattanooga by your local and professional guide. Minimum group size is 2 people to explore this spine tingling tour.
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chattanooga Ghost Tours, 57 E 5th St, Chattanooga, TN 37402-1029
Chattanooga's original and only award-winning ghost tour company will take you on a chilling haunted history tour that includes several stops for stories and photo opportunities at the city's best haunted locations! While normally we do go inside 1-3 places, for the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic, we will not go inside, in order to keep our guests safe. However, the talented guides' intriguing stories of spirits will keep you enthralled, and they will point out the best places for ghost pics.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Chattanooga Ghost Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible- if desired, guests using chairs can check in by phone and meet us at first stop, to avoid the hill at the beginning of tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum group size 2 people.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Reduced group sizes available.
- Children under 13 not allowed on half size tours. (Some exceptions on a case-by-case basis if child is able to follow social distancing.)
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 28 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities