Branson VIP Wine Tasting and Dinner Tour
You will sample the tastes of the Ozarks with one of our experienced local guides as they take you on a tasty tour of Branson’s finest wineries, including a delicious dinner at one of the area’s top eateries. You will roll like VIPs in our Mercedes Benz Sprinter coach sampling wine at our best picks for Branson wine tastings. Our tours are limited to 14 passengers, so you’ll get a personal experience filled with the great information and stories from your Branson “expert” tour guide. Learn the rich history of the Missouri wine industry while sampling wines made from Missouri’s state grape Cynthiana/Norton as well as other varieties including native American grapes and French-American hybrids. After a relaxing afternoon of sampling, you’ll enjoy an incredible 3-course dinner at Black Oak Grill, at Branson Landing.
- Small-group tour
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
We will visit 3 different local tasting spots. Based on availability, we will visit 3 wineries or 2 wineries and then Missouri Ridge distillery. You sample approximately 15+ different wines, followed by an incredible dinner at Black Oak Grill. You will be riding in comfort and style in our Mercedes Benz custom Sprinter coach. You will learn some local history and have a great time with your driver/tour guide, who will be not only entertaining, but will be happy to help you figure out the best places to eat, shows and attractions to see and do during the remainder of your Branson visit.
• VIP Tours of Branson, 3027 W 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616-3699
• Soup or Salad - You will have a choice of Salad or a cup of soup. Small loaves of bread, and seasoned butter is also served.
• Choice of 4 or 5 Entree's - You will choose from a variety of 5 or 6 different entree's, including choices of beef, chicken or fish. Vegetarian plates available upon request.
• Choice of 2 - We always have a choice of two different desserts. Dessert choices vary from time to time.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 3:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Gratuities for driver/guide (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cocktails, wine or beer with dinner
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Please meet us at 3027 W. 76 Country Music Blvd in Midtowne Plaza, directly across from the Hollywood Wax Museum, approximately 15 minutes before departure time. Do NOT go to 3027 West Highway 76. That is a different address and is far away from our office!
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to scheduling, we do NOT recommend booking this tour if you have an 8 O'Clock show reservation.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Gratuities for your driver-guide are very much appreciated. 15% is standard.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Portions of our tours are inside the city limits and other portions are not. Coverings are required at stops inside the city. VIP Tours does not require our guests to wear face coverings while on the bus, and for safety reasons our drivers are not required to wear a face covering while driving.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities