Horse and Carriage Ride through Moses H. Cone Park
We are the only authorized horse and carriage service in Blowing Rock, North Carolina. While you are witnessing the breathtaking views the parkway and Moses H Cone Memorial Park has to offer, experience the historical Manor and carriage trails while riding in comfort on a carriage. Feel free to bring snacks and drinks.
You will witness some of the most breathtaking views of the blue ridge parkway from the comfort of our carriage. Bring a date or a small group for a wonderful experience.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 8 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor