Mid-Morning Whale Watch
This whale watch departs directly from Kawaihae Harbor within the Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary Waters so you won’t have to travel far to see the majestic Humpback Whales. Tours include expert interpretation from on board marine naturalists, great photo ops, and an underwater hydrophone to hear the whales as they sing. This trip includes crunchy snacks, tropical juices and soft drinks. The morning light makes for great photos! Guaranteed – see a Humpback or take the trip again for free!
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Ocean Sports’ Whale Watch Cruises depart from 2 different locations within the Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary Waters, so you won’t have to travel far to see the majestic Humpback Whales. Tours include expert interpretation from marine naturalists, great photo ops, and an underwater hydrophone to hear the whales as they sing. You’ll enjoy the adventure from aboard our stable, spacious, and comfortable catamarans.
Ocean Sports KNOWS where the whales are – we’ve been running cruises on the Kohala Coast since 1981!
The morning light makes for great photos, and the experienced Captains of our stable, spacious and comfortable catamarans will get you right to the action! This trip includes crunchy snacks, tropical juices, and soft drinks.
Best Guarantee on the island – see a Humpback or ride again for FREE until you do – or choose to upgrade to a Snorkel Adventure Cruise or Pau Hana Sunset Cruise for just the difference in fares!
• Kohala Coast, Island of Hawaii, HI
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Complimentary Soft Drinks, Beers and Wines
- Professional guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Trip was amazing. Great time of year (feb). We saw lots of whales, spinner dolphins and a hammerhead shark. My daughter loves it! Crew was top notch.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities