Small-Group Public BYOB Sunset Boat Tour on Lake Travis
Enjoy a cruise that lets you meet new people while taking in the sights along Lake Travis. Our captain serves as a tour guide pointing out landmarks and sharing some of Austin's unique history along the way. Bring your own drinks—alcoholic beverages welcome—and a camera to capture the memorable experience!
Lake Travis cruises take off from Float On’s home base at Hurst Harbor Marina. From here we set sail on one of the clearest lakes in all of Texas, where worries fade & you escape into the gorgeous Hill Country. Enjoy the luxurious homes & beautiful limestone shores that give Travis it’s trademark blue waters. Along the way you’ll pass the now legendary Devil’s Cove, one of the most prolific party coves in the country! After that we circle around Starnes Island, home of Lake Travis’ 4th of July fireworks show & filmed in the movie Spy Kids, directed by Texas’ own Robert Rodriguez. From here we begin our cruise back home to Hurst Harbor Marina.. so sit back, relax & enjoy the ride!!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Travis, Texas, USA
Set sail on one of the clearest lakes in all of Texas, where worries fade & you escape into the gorgeous Hill Country. Enjoy the luxurious homes & beautiful limestone shores that give Travis it’s trademark blue waters.
Pass By: Devil's Cove, Texas 78645, USA
This popular cove is situated to the east of Mossy Hollow and west of the Northshore Marina in Austin, Texas. Everyone in the area knows that if you want to have an epic party, this is where you need to be!
Pass By: Starnes Island, Texas 78645, USA
Home of Lake Travis’ 4th of July fireworks show & filmed in the movie Spy Kids, directed by Texas’ own Robert Rodriguez. Lake Travis’ most familiar landmark archipelago, Starnes Island, is located in the Sandy Creek arm of the lake. The island is also know to some as Monkey Island, Rattlesnake or Snake Island and has become the go-to anchorage for most of the lake’s Party Boat/Barge rental fleet.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Fun Captain, please show them love in the form of a tip!
- 90-minute BYOB boat cruise
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Average 4.98 out of 5 stars based on 50 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor