Keep Austin Weird Scavenger Hunt
Our very unique, immersive adventures are the only ones of their kind. We, unlike other companies, provide your very own remote, interactive, live host to assist and encourage you along. We are an Austin, TX-based global custom event design company offering scavenger hunts and other events in 150 cities in North America and beyond! Our specially hand-crafted adventures are equal parts tour, creative challenge, detective hunt, and social experiment!
Guests get to discover in an alternate reality our favorite hidden gems off the beaten trail and creatively interpret fun art, history, and culture clues - for points! They get to enjoy fame and glory while appearing on our website’s international leaderboard, no matter what their score. They get to essentially race other teams in other cities, even if they don’t have competitors who have signed up in their city! Get ready to local authors, experience the favorite hangouts only known by locals, discover unusual oddities, and so much more!
Your creative, nontraditional scavenger hunt all begins at a scenic spot that's a local favorite. You'll get your digital quest from a remote host and get ground rules for the game and and take off on your own to experience a wide variety of carefully curated locations in town in this nontraditional creative scavenger hunt. You'll drive in your car (special carless version available on request) to the various checkpoints, solving clues and accepting challenges that involve getting outside your comfort zone!
Both family and dog friendly, the game alternates between the indoors/outdoors with plenty of alternative spots and free choices too! You'll send photos to your host to document your progress. You can even interact with locals to solve clues! You won’t be able to avoid having fun, uncovering hidden gems and local secrets, making memories, laughing and learning along the way! You’ll be part of the rich culture of this dynamic city! Every turn is full of surprises, so questions in advance are welcomed! Check out all 150 of our hunts! Great for corporate groups, tourists, bachelor/bachelorette parties and other special groups! Ask us about our custom designed events!
• Barton Springs Pool, 2201 Barton Springs Rd Zilker Park, Austin, TX 78746-5736
• Allens Boots, 1522 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704-2496
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Digital Scavenger Hunt document
- Remote interactive live guide (Must provide domestic phone or WhatsApp number)
- Leaderboard standing
- Choice to extend the hunt for free
- Future company alumni discounts
- Parking fees (if applicable)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Note: You MUST provide a correct, working, domestic phone number in your reservation in order for your hunt to be possible, since it is remotely hosted. Each team must bring at least one fully charged smart phone that has GPS and that can can send and receive data, photos, videos, and text messages. If you have an international phone number or encounter other technical difficulties, you must complete the game using WhatsApp or email. You can easily provide us with this contact information through a viator message in advance of your hunt.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.75 out of 5 stars based on 8 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor