Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Skip the Line: Copper Barrel's Premium Distillery Tour & Tasting
Visit the world’s first stillhouse to legally use Wilkes County’s traditional steam-injected distillation method and you’ll discover why many experts consider our award-winning moonshines to be the world’s finest and most authentic American spirits.
Visit: Copper Barrel Distillery, 508 Main St, North Wilkesboro, NC 28659-4406
Our Spirit Guides will provide you with an interesting overview of our deeply rooted moonshine heritage and unique production process during a guided tour of our historic facility. And, adults over 21 may have up to six samples of our internationally renowned craft spirits -which just happen to be truly artisanal moonshines.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 30 minutes (Approx.)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages - 6 craft spirit samples (1/4 oz. each)
- Snacks - Individual samples of our moonshine-infused snacks
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entry/Admission - Copper Barrel Distillery
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 6 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Asheville specialist!
Product code: C-212881P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Half-Day Private Guided Walking or Hiking Tour
7 Mile Guided Paddleboard Tour On The French Broad River in Asheville
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Asheville Night-Time Walking Ghost Tour
Waterfalls and Blue Ridge Parkway Hiking Tour with Expert Naturalist
Guided Hike to 3 Amazing Waterfalls - 2.5 Hour Hiking Tour