Are you interested in?
Eagles Island 50 minute Narrated Boat Cruise
Enjoy a relaxing ride on the river on our comfortable 46' catamaran as you learn more about Wilmington, NC from our friendly captain and crew. Gain a new perspective on our history and ecology as we share fun facts and historical anecdotes as we cruise along the Cape Fear River. We promise that no two cruises are alike!
If you would like a private charter or one of our other cruises, please give us a call.
Pass By: Battleship North Carolina, 1 Battleship Rd, Wilmington, North Carolina 28401
If you book on the even hours we cruise north along the Historic Downtown and Eagles Island, where you see the past come alive. Capture unique views of the Battleship, learn about rice plantations, and view shipwrecks, flora, and fauna on this 50-minute adventure.
Pass By: Cape Fear River, Wilmington, North Carolina
If you book on the odd hour, we head south under the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge to the State Ports and learn the history of a WWII Wilmington shipyard along with current facts while watching tug boats, container ships, and pleasure boats. Bring your camera along; there are photo ops in every direction!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Restroom on board
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.63 out of 5 stars based on 70 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor