This European-themed park offers fun for the whole family, from roller coasters to shows to a scenic gondola ride. With European flair, Busch Gardens offers you a day filled with action, adventure and entertainment. Explore European countries and thrilling rides! Choose to upgrade with a Two Park, Two Day or Two Park, Three Day ticket which also includes admission to Water Country USA.
Stop At: Busch Gardens Williamsburg, 1 Busch Gardens Boulevard, Williamsburg, Virginia 23185
Pack up the family and set off on a Washington DC outing to Busch Gardens Williamsburg, the theme park with a taste of Europe. Travel back in time to charming, 17th-century villages. See the Loch Ness Monster and the Alpengeist. Then throw up your arms and scream as you plunge into the air on one of the park’s many roller coasters.
With dozens of thrilling rides and attractions, 10 main stage shows, a wide variety of authentic foods and shops, and a magical children's area, Busch Gardens Williamsburg is your ticket to a world-class adventure for your whole family.
Stop At: Water Country USA, 176 Water Country Pkwy, Williamsburg, Virginia 23185
If you have selected a Two Park Ticket, enjoy admission to Water Country USA in addition to Busch Gardens Williamsburg.
Water Country USA has something for the entire family! Whether your idea of water play is serene or extreme, you'll find it on the state-of-the-art rides and slides -- you just need to find one that's your speed! Enjoy slides, pools, kid-friendly attractions and fun in the sand.
Open seasonally May 13 - September 17, 2023 (days vary throughout season)
Duration: 1 day
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 day (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Admission Ticket
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Infants under the age of 3 years (2 years and 11 months) do not require admission. Proof of age such as a birth certificate may be required.
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg, located 3 miles (4.8km) east of historic Williamsburg, VA
- Please note: Tickets are only valid on selected date of travel.
- Water Country USA operates seasonally on select days from May to September. Busch Gardens Williamsburg operates select days from January to December
- Please note operating hours are subject to change
Average 3.31 out of 5 stars based on 276 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought