Full Day Historic Guided Tour to Jamestown and Yorktown with Lunch
This is The Historic Triangle Tour. Travel with a local back in time and also in chronological order. We will spend the first part of our day in the 1600's and the second half in the 1700's. This is where the country began, you will see and learn history from a local. We start our day at Jamestown, the beginning 1607 with a guided tour. Our lunch stop will be next at a local restaurant where we will have an included colonial style meal. After lunch we travel into the 1700's with a battlefield tour and finishing up at the Revolutionary War Museum.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jamestown Settlement, 2110 Jamestown Rd Route 31 S, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Jamestown is where the English arrived in 1607. We will learn about 1600's history in the first part of our day. We will have a 1 hour guided tour and 1 hour of free time.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 1211 Jamestown Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185, USA
Lunch will be at a Local restaurant where we will have a colonial style meal. Dietary options are available
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: American Revolution Museum at Yorktown, 200 Water Street Route 1020, Yorktown, VA 23690
Yorktown War museum explains life in the 1700's during the Revolutionary War. We will have a partially guided tour as well as free time to explore on your own.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yorktown Battlefield, 1000 Colonial Parkway, Yorktown, VA 23690
Yorktown Battlefield is where in 1781 George Washington's army will confront the British General Lord Cornwallis's army. We will have a guided tour of part of the battlefield with a few picture stops.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Lunch - Colonial Style Meal for a Colonial Tour, No chain restaurant on this tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Jamestown Settlement
- Entry/Admission - American Revolution Museum at Yorktown
- Entry/Admission - Yorktown Battlefield
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 3.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities