Luxurious River Cruise on the Brazos River in Waco
Ranked #1 Boat Tour in North America by USA Today's 10BEST Readers' Choice in 2020. Relax on the Water! Be refreshed on our peaceful and informative river cruise experience on the Brazos and Bosque Rivers.
Enjoy this luxurious outing as your Captain & Guide entertain you and share intriguing stories of this life-giving river that's played such a huge part in Waco's history! We intentionally cap seating on our luxury pontoon boat to 12 max. guests at a time to ensure a comfortable and intimate environment where our guides can get to know you, share the rich stories and scenery of Waco, and invite you onto the refreshing waters of the Brazos River.
Don't see the time you're looking for? Many of our tours sell out in advance, so visit our main website to see more tour times available for booking in case the one you wanted already sold out. We want to help you make the most of your time in Waco as you relax on the water with us!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: McLane Stadium, 1001 S M.L.K. Jr Blvd, Waco, TX 76704, USA
We show you parts of McLane Stadium few fans get to witness from the water and stop for photos if you'd like them!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Baylor University, 1301 S. University Parks Drive, Waco, TX 76798
We start our River Cruise on the Brazos River at McLane Stadium and show you some of the best views of the stadium and Baylor University's campus from the water.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Waco Suspension Bridge, 101 N University Parks Dr Doris Miller Park, Waco, TX 76701
Learn about the rich history of Waco and incredible scenery of Texas as we cruise down the Brazos River
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cameron Park, Emmons Cliff Drive, Waco, TX 76708
We'll show the beautiful Texas landscape along the Brazos River
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Brazos Park East, 3516 N M.L.K. Jr Blvd, Waco, TX 76704
Soak in the beautiful scenery of Central Texas as we take you up the Brazos and Bosque Rivers
Duration: 25 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Uniquely Wacoan treat for every guest!
- Stress-free photography: your tour guide will take all the pictures for you!
- Free Parking
- 2 Local guides: Captain and First Mate
- Entry/Admission - McLane Stadium
- Entry/Admission - Baylor University
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- At Waco Tours, our number one priority is providing a safe environment for all of our guests! As an open-air experience, masks are not required on River Cruises. We follow CDC guidelines for disinfecting the surfaces on our boats.
Average 4.94 out of 5 stars based on 33 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities