Los Angeles Dinner Cruise from Marina del Rey
If you're looking for a night of exceptional food, brilliant views and music to romance the night away to, you'll love the Los Angeles dinner cruise. Be welcomed aboard with a glass of champagne while you set out for a cruise around the harbor. Dine in elegance with a three-course seated dinner prepared fresh on board on our beautiful sun deck! Enjoy the sparkling views from your table all night long!
This cruise is currently only offering outdoor seating options, we are fortunate to have beautiful awning covered outdoor decks that are available for al fresco dining. We have great weather on the bay right now, we would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades!
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
When the sun goes down, the simple scenery of the harbors illuminate setting the backdrop for your Los Angeles dinner cruise. Board your ship at your choice of port - Marina Del Rey or Newport Beach - and cast off with a glass of champagne in hand.
House Caesar Salad
Petite Hearts of Romaine, Roasted Garlic Dressing, Baby Tomatoes, Imported Parmesan Cheese and Focaccia Croutons
Pan-Seared Salmon Finished with a Cherry Chipotle Glaze AND
Captain’s Beef Short Ribs, Slow-Braised, Finished with a Cherry Chipotle Glaze
Served With Roasted Seasonal Vegetable
Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes
Artisan Breads & Butter
Chef’s Selected Dessert
(Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change.)
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 13755 Fiji Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Dinner - 3-Course Dinner (Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change.)
- Glass of champagne
- Light background music via satellite radio
- Port fees and taxes
- Outdoor dinning on our spacious sun decks
- Beverage service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This cruise is currently offering outdoor dining options only, please bring a light sweater or jacket.
- From Hollywood to Marina Del Rey, approximately 15-20 minutes (depending on location)
- If you require vegetarian meals or have special dietary needs, please specify in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are required to wear masks/face coverings when on board as they are interacting with others who are not members of their household. Masks not required while seated.
- Only six guests per table, must be from the same household, parties larger than six will seated at a separate table nearby
- Cloth face coverings are not required for young children under age 2, and anyone who has trouble breathing
- Acceptable reusable face covering options include: bandanna, neck gaiter, homemade face covering, scarf, tightly woven fabric, such as cotton t-shirts and some types of towels
Average 4.17 out of 5 stars based on 58 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
I celebrated my 28th birthday with Hornblower Cruises and Events and I absolutely loved the quality of service I received.
The crew was exceptionally nice and I enjoyed my four-course meal along with great music and dancing.
I definitely recommend this cruise line and would give it 10 stars if I could.
Simply well done - good food - all employees were exceptional - See you again - Thank you
Had the best time much better than expected. The amazing crew and the gorgeous yacht made this an unforgettable trip.
There was no micro managing once you step aboard its all about you
Everything was wonderful all the way. A+ to the whole crew.
Service was excellent, food was delicious especially the salmon...music and ambience very nice!!!
The food, the music, the view, the service, and the chocolate covered strawberries as we disembark were perfect! Highly recommended!
We had a wonderful time. The food was delicious. We booked at one location and accidentally showed up at the wrong cruise location but the captain was very accommodating because it was our 20th anniversary. He made sure it was indeed a special event for us. Loved it...
Great evening and a pleasure to have been on board.
It was a wonderful experience for me and my husband! It was also my birthday and I must say the best one ever! The captain, staff, food and the DJ were the best! I will definitely be back and have already told several family members and friends
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Santa Monica specialist!
Product code: COOL-2540LAXDANCE
Similar Tours & Activities