Are you interested in?
The Smoky Mountain Valley Adventure by Helicopter
A popular tour with visitors wanting to see more of the area's natural beauty. This tour offers views of Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Bluff Mountain. As your flight heads toward Bluff Mountain, you'll soar over the Tennessee Valley and be greeted with stunning views of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in the distance. The highlight of this trip is getting up close and personal with Bluff Mountain and Sugarloaf Mountain. This tour is about 24 miles with a total flight time of approximately 12 minutes, depending upon wind and weather conditions.
Stop At: Scenic Helicopter Tours, 1949 Winfield Dunn Pkwy, Sevierville, Tennessee 37876
The Mountain Valley is our first dedicated mountain tour. Very popular with groups looking to see more of the area, this flight offers great views of Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Bluff Mountain. As you take off on your flight out to Bluff Mountain and over the Tennessee Valley you are greeted with stunning views of the Smoky Mountain National Park in the distance. The highlight of this trip is getting up close and personal with Bluff Mountain and Sugar Loaf Mountain, both of which were formed by a glacier at the end of the last ice age. The total time and distance for the Mountain Valley Tour are 12 minutes and 24 miles respectively.
Duration: 12 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 12 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional Guide/Pilot
- 12-minute/16-mile Helicopter Flight with Views of the Smoky Mountain Valley
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Max passenger / seat weight limit is 300 lbs. Passengers with bodyweights exceeding 300 lbs. can still be accommodated in our Jet or Long Ranger aircraft. An additional fee may apply, payable directly to Scenic Helicopter Tours at check-in.
- Per FAA regulations and in the interest of passenger safety all passengers must be weighed at check-in. Only the flight crew will have access to passenger weights, and all information will be kept confidential.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 55 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor