New York Helicopter Tour: City Lights Skyline Experience
See New York City’s amazing skyline lit up in a perspective normally reserved for private charters! This unique experience starts at Linden Municipal Airport, in Linden, NJ in one of Helicopter Flight Services’ 6-passenger Bell407 helicopters or 7-passenger high-visibility Airbus EC130T2 helicopters.
The journey begins by flying past Newark International Airport or Staten Island towards Manhattan. En route to the New York Harbor, views of the illuminated Statue of Liberty will awe before viewing the skyscrapers of the Financial District. Flying north along the Hudson River, guests will catch a glimpse of the Empire State Building, as well as Madison Square Garden, Hudson Yards, Chelsea, The West Village, SOHO and TRIBECA. 9/11 Memorial and One World are also in view.
Guests will fly the length of Central Park, glimpsing Yankee Stadium before turning around at the top of Manhattan! They will fly above the George Washington Bridge, one of the busiest bridges in the world.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chrysler Building, 405 Lexington and 42nd St., New York City, NY 10174
Fly past the Chrysler Building.
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
Fly past the Empire State Building
Pass By: TriBeCa, New York City, NY
Fly past TiBeCa
Pass By: SoHo, South of Houston Street, New York City, NY 10022
Fly past Soho
Pass By: West Village, New York City, NY
Fly past the West Village
Pass By: Columbus Circle, Broadway & 59th Street, New York City, NY 10019
Fly past Columbus Circle.
Pass By: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Fly above Central Park.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Fly past the Statue of Liberty
Pass By: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Fly past The National 9/11 Memorial
Pass By: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Fly past the One World Trade Center
Pass By: Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex, Hudson River, Piers 59-62 Between 17th And 23rd Streets, New York City, NY 10011
Fly past Chelsea Piers
Pass By: Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, 12th Avenue & 46th Street Pier 86, New York City, NY 10036
Fly past the Intrepid
Pass By: Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
Fly past Times Square
Pass By: Central Park, Central Park, New York City, New York
Fly past Central Park
Pass By: Columbia University, 116th Street, New York City, NY 10027
Pass by Columbia University
Pass By: 161st Street and River Avenue Take the D or the 4 Subway uptown to the Yankee Stadium Subway stop, Bronx, NY 10452
Glimpse the Yankee Stadium from about the Hudson River
Pass By: George Washington Bridge, 179th Street and Riverside Drive, New York City, NY 10033
Fly over the George Washington Bridge
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 25 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Heliport Landing and facility fees
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Souvenir photos
- Transportation to/from NYC (Roundtrip adult train ticket is $17) unless upgrade is selected
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275 lbs may be unable to fly. If passengers require a seat belt extender they will not be able to attend.
- A current valid government issued photo ID is required on the day of travel
- All bags are subject to inspection. Only camera, cell phone and sunglasses can be brought aboard. Complimentary lockers are available to hold belongings while flying
- Please note: is a 10 minute drive to Linden Airport from the station, passengers can order either Uber, Lyft or use the local taxi service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 must sit in an adults lap at no charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will demonstrate how life preservers are worn and you will put your own life preserver on. You will place your own belongings into complimentary lockers. Headsets will be provided without microphones and will be disinfected between flights. You will have the option to use disposable earplugs.
Average 4.64 out of 5 stars based on 22 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Great customer service, accommodating and friendly. The helicopter was clean and safe. The views were absolutely a life memory and worth the investment
The staff was friendly, funny and eased any anxiety immediately. From the second we were picked up to dropped back off. The pilot was hilarious with his commentary while noting facts while navigating the breathtaking views. Would recommend 100%
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call us to speak with a Cool New York City specialist!
Product code: C-18421P4
Similar Tours & Activities