Eleuthera Swimming Pigs, Snorkeling, Wild Turtles & Beach Bar & Grill
This exciting Powerboat Adventure will take you to meet our very friendly swimming pigs, hidden away on the small intimate island of Meeks Patch in Spanish Wells, Eleuthera. Climb on board our 45' custom built high speed powerboat for a comfortable tour ride while enjoying views of our turquoise waters and numerous Bahamian Islands.Your first stop will be a tour of the Spanish Wells Harbour, then you will stop for a sample of authentic Bahamian food.Next, you will head to the swimming pigs and enjoy feeding, swimming, taking selfies and making memories to last a lifetime! The third stop on this excursion will take you to a Beach Bar and Grill for lunch. Here you will enjoy a tasty hot lunch while relaxing on a beautiful white sandy beach. Other activities include sunbathing, snorkeling, volleyball or even a game of billiards. After lunch, you head over to another island called Green Cay where you will snorkel and swim with the turtles for an awesome end to your day with Hidden Beaches!
This exciting, one of a kind powerboat adventure will take you to meet our very friendly swimming pigs, hidden away on the small intimate island of Meeks Patch in Spanish Wells. Climb on board our 45' custom built high speed powerboat for a comfortable tour ride while enjoying views of our turquoise waters and numerous Bahamian islands. Your first stop will be Spanish Wells where you will hop on a golf cart and have a short tour of the island while heading to a beautiful beach where you will enjoy an authentic Bahamian food tasting. Next you will head to the swimming pigs and enjoy feeding, swimming, taking selfies and making memories to last a lifetime! The third stop on this excursion will take you to Footprints Beach Bar and Grill where you will enjoy a tasty hot lunch. Relax on a beautiful white sandy beach and enjoy activities such as sunbathing, snorkeling, volleyball or even a game on the pool table. After lunch you will head over to Green Cay where you will snorkel and swim with the wild turtles for an awesome end to your day with Hidden Beaches!
• Rose Island, New Providence Island
• Spanish Wells, Spanish Wells, Eleuthera, Out Islands, Bahamas
• Hamburger - Served with french fries, sweet potato fries, or side salad.
• Cheeseburger - Served with french fries, sweet potato fries, or side salad.
• Fried Chicken Wings - Served with french fries, sweet potato fries, or side salad.
• Veggie Burger - Served with french fries, sweet potato fries, or side salad.
• Grilled Chicken Sandwich - Served with french fries, sweet potato fries, or side salad.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Hidden Beaches Bahamas, Ferry Terminal Paradise Island Nassau N.P Nassau N.P, The Bahamas
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Lunch - Meal plus one soft drink while at the Beach Bar. Additional beverages must be purchased at this stop only.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer- Regular & Light (not available while at the Beach Bar)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- Soda/Pop - Assorted sodas (not available while at the Beach Bar)
- Snacks - Bahamian Food & Drink Tasting
- Bottled water - (not available while at the Beach Bar)
- Private transportation
- Crew Gratuity
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children Under the age of 2 are not allowed
- Not available for Children under the age of 2
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Post COVID-19 Policy- Hidden Beaches has always had a system in place to ensure all areas of our boats remain clean and sanitary at all times. During this time we have added additional cleaning practices and products to guarantee the safety and cleanliness of all guests and staff members at all times. All team members facilitating activities will be required to wear masks at all times and social distancing practices will remain throughout the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests can now check-in and complete waivers online, letting them skip the check in
- Desk and go directly to the boat. Have your QR code ready to show the agent before boarding.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
I went on this trip with family including three teenagers and my father in law who is in his 70's. We all had a great time. We enjoyed taking pics with the pigs and snorkeling. There is a fair amount or riding in the boat to get to destinations so if you have motion sickness be sure to take medication before boarding. My daughter got a little ill but we had a great day and the entire crew is FABULOUS and attentive!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-64578P4