Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day from Nassau
Escape the bustle of Nassau and treat yourself to the ultimate beach day at Blue Lagoon Island, known officially as Salt Cay. Climb aboard a boat at nearby Paradise Island, cruise through Nassau’s historic harbor and disembark at Blue Lagoon Island. Dig your toes in the soft white sand, swim in the glittering lagoon or swing carefree in a hammock. Spot dolphins and sea lions inside the marine park, and make use of the island’s changing rooms, floating noodles and game area. When it’s time to eat, tuck into a delicious grilled lunch with refreshing fruit punch, lemonade or iced tea.
The ferry terminal on nearby Paradise Island is the departure point for excursions to Blue Lagoon Island. You can get to Paradise Island in one of three ways: hike up and over the bridge, take a taxi, or ride a ferry from Woodes Rogers Wharf in downtown Nassau.
Upon arrival at Paradise Island Ferry Terminal, climb aboard and during the scenic cruise that takes you through Nassau’s historic harbor, capture prime views of mansions, yachts and smaller islands nearby.
Soon you'll arrive at Blue Lagoon Island (aka Salt Cay), a private and secluded tropical island surrounded by clear turquoise waters. Enjoy access to its beaches, facilities, and nature and marine parks.
On this day, the only item on your to-do list is ‘relax and have fun.’ Sprawl out onto the velvety sand and work hard on that tan, or snooze on a double hammock under the breezy shade of coconut palm trees.
Swim in the hidden turquoise lagoon, or float lazily on an inner tube or perhaps you’d like to take on more water adventures — rent a kayak or paddle board or bring your snorkeling gear, to check out the coral reefs teeming with brightly colored fish.
• Dolphin Encounters, Blue Lagoon Island, Nassau New Providence Island
• Blue Lagoon Island, Nassau New Providence Island
• Grilled Lunch
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 08:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Round-trip ferry ride from Paradise Island
- Beach access
- Lunch (children 4-12 years and adults only)
- Use of inflatable aquapark, hammocks and game area
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional activities (kayak, water bike, snorkel)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Lunch is not included for infants (0-3 years)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Tour is wheelchair accessible; however for boating purposes, motorized powerchairs and non-collapsible wheelchairs are not allowed on boats
- Please note: if you are arriving on a cruise ship, please enter your ship name and details in the Special Requirements box at checkout
- For the safety of the animals, personal cameras including cell phones cannot be used during the animal programs
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.22 out of 5 stars based on 60 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool New Providence Island specialist!
Product code: C-6684BEACH
Similar Tours & Activities
Graycliff Chocolatier Chocolate and Spirits Tasting in Nassau
Exuma Full-day Experience
Island ATV & Buggy Tour
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Swimming Pigs Encounter - Pigs can’t fly, but they do swim!
Swimming Pigs & Tour - Morning Excursion with Transportation
ATV Island Tour (Beach Break+Lunch+Free Pickup+Dropoff)