Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day from Nassau
Escape the bustle of Nassau and treat yourself to the ultimate beach day at Blue Lagoon Island, known officially as Salt Cay. Climb aboard a boat at nearby Paradise Island, cruise through Nassau’s historic harbor and disembark at Blue Lagoon Island. Dig your toes in the soft white sand, swim in the glittering lagoon or swing carefree in a hammock. Spot dolphins and sea lions inside the marine park, and make use of the island’s changing rooms, floating noodles and game area. When it’s time to eat, tuck into a delicious grilled lunch with refreshing fruit punch, lemonade or iced tea.
Stop At: Dolphin Encounters, Blue Lagoon Island, Nassau
On this day, the only item on your to-do list is ‘relax and have fun.’ Sprawl out onto the velvety sand and work hard on that tan, or snooze on a double hammock under the breezy shade of coconut palm trees.
Swim in the hidden turquoise lagoon, or float lazily on an inner tube, which you can pick up from the island’s main facility, along with noodles and unsinkable mats. Perhaps you’d like to take on more water adventures — rent a kayak, water bike or snorkeling gear, or check out the coral reefs teeming with brightly colored fish on a snorkeling tour (own expense).
Stop At: Blue Lagoon Island, Nassau
Swim in the hidden turquoise lagoon, or float lazily on an inner tube or perhaps you’d like to take on more water adventures — rent a kayak or paddle board or bring your snorkeling gear, to check out the coral reefs teeming with brightly colored fish.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 08:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Beach access
- Use of inflatable aquapark, hammocks and game area
- Lunch (children 4-12 years and adults only)
- Round-trip ferry ride from Paradise Island
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional activities (kayak, water bike, snorkel)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Lunch is not included for infants (0-3 years)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Tour is wheelchair accessible; however for boating purposes, motorized powerchairs and non-collapsible wheelchairs are not allowed on boats
- Please note: if you are arriving on a cruise ship, please enter your ship name and details in the Special Requirements box at checkout
- For the safety of the animals, personal cameras including cell phones cannot be used during the animal programs
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 3.87 out of 5 stars based on 142 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought