Sandy Toes Full Day Excursion to Rose Island
Take to the waters and cruise to a remote tropical island on this day trip from Nassau! Spend the day snorkeling in the crystal-clear Bahamian waters, relaxing on the beach or joining the various activities available – from volleyball and kayaking to taking a quiet island stroll.
New! * Come meet and play with our swimming pigs! Included on the Full Day Excursion!
Your beach trip to Rose Island includes a delicious buffet lunch with lemonade plus a complimentary welcome cocktail!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sandy Toes, Rose Island, Nassau New Providence Island
The Sandy Toes Full Day Excursion is an awesome private island day experience that provides an escape from the hustle and bustle of the hotel and cruise crowds. This 6-hour excursion includes a scenic 30-minute boat ride to and from Rose Island and welcome drink upon arrival. Once at Sandy Toes, an array of activities are available to our guests including our guided snorkelling tour, private beach, hammock garden, and our very own Rose Island Swimming Pigs! We also include a delicious Bahamian buffet lunch, served on our southern pavilion overlooking picturesque Lower Harbour, and feature our very own Sandy Toes Gift Shop with one-of-a-kind souvenirs. River tube floats and kayaks are available for rent, and we also offer beachside massages treatments for an additional fee. Fresh water showers and air-conditioned bathrooms are also available on the island for the comfort of our guests! Our Beach Bar is a great social atmosphere where you can mingle with our friendly staff or meet fellow travelers! WiFi and DirecTV services are also available at the Beach Bar.
Our Sandy Toes Swimming Pigs….only 30 minutes by boat (not 2 hours!):
Experience a true taste of The Bahamas, with a day at Sandy Toes. Sandy Toes is home to a sanctuary of protected wildlife including our Royal Peacocks, curly tail lizards, ocean reef life and our beloved “farm–saved” beach-going, swimming pigs! Meet Babe, Wilbur, Pumba, Larry, Curly, Mo, Ginger, Pepper, and Spice, our 9 awesome Rose Island piggies! These big guys and some little guys are vet checked and cared for on the regular, and only given the cleanest diet served with plenty of love, sunshine, and sunscreen (yes, sunscreen!) With tons of space to run around, the ocean next door to take a dip in, and a protected and shaded pad to call their own, they’re living the dream on Rose Island! Come see for yourself at Sandy Toes….it’s the perfect way to spend your day!
Duration: 6 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Paradise Island Ferry Terminal, Paradise Beach Dr, The Bahamas
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Buffet lunch with lemonade
- Complimentary welcome cocktail
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment (refundable deposit of USD $10)
- Swimming pig interaction!
- Round trip boat transportation
- Entry/Admission - Sandy Toes
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Use of kayaks (approx. USD $15)
- Use of floats (approx. USD $10)
- Beach-side Massages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: it is recommended you bring your own towel and cash or credit card (Visa & MC only) for other optional activities
- Itinerary may change without notice
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Sandy Toes enforces a strict check-in policy. Check-in is at 9:15am at the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal, next to Margaritaville Restaurant. Check-in closes at 9:45am. Any guest who has not checked in at the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal by 9:50am on the day of their excursion forfeits their seat and is subject to the tour's 100% cancellation fee, and will be deemed a "no-show" guest.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.78 out of 5 stars based on 103 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
I'm really glad I made the choice of taking this excursion over all the others. The entire staff at Sandy Toes were professional, informative, and fun! I enjoyed the snorkeling, the beautiful beaches, and the food was also amazing. Great choice, overall Great experience!
Great trip for the whole family! Beautiful island and crystal clear water! Owners are great and very helpful too!!
Me, my wife, and 2 kids (10 and 12) loved Rose Island. The staff was AWESOME, the beach was AMAZING and the pigs were a lot of fun. The island is very private and very well kept. The snorkeling is pretty good also. We loved the entire experience.
The island is stunning. I had an amazing time there. The weather was amazing and the food was very tasty.
Amazing staff and crew, easy check in and boat ride fun.
Greeted on dock by the pigs, well staffed on Rose island, pigs friendly and trained.
Beach amazing.... snorkeling ok.
Can snorkel right off beach.
My family enjoyed the day trip visit to Rose Island. We had perfect weather and snorkeling was calm and kids easily able to participate. The beach bar was very good and the lunch was very well done with beautiful views from the deck.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Nassau specialist!
Product code: COOL-5862ROSE
Similar Tours & Activities