Blackbeard's Escape Room - Excursion
The year is 1718. You receive a mysterious message to meet Blackbeard at his hideout in Nassau. Captain Woodes Rogers of the British Army has been rounding up pirates, and the notorious Blackbeard needs your help to gather his treasure and escape the harbour! You must hurry, for the British are aware of your location and are on the way!
You'll have just 60 minutes to help Blackbeard escape! You'll need to solve puzzles, find clues, follow the hints, and use everything in the room to make your escape! If you get stuck, you'll get 3 hints to help you on your way!
We are located at the Pirates of Nassau Museum, located in Downtown Nassau just a few minutes walk from the cruise ship port and local hotels. The total tour time will not exceed 1.5 hours - please arrive 15 mins before your scheduled game, and expect up to 15 minutes after the 60 minute game. Meet at the Pirates of Nassau Museum courtyard, where our gamemaster will brief you on the rules and gameplay and have a waiver signed. A quick walk up a flight of stairs leads you to the Escape Room, where you'll be immersed in the storyline and start the game. You'll have 60 minutes to complete the tasks and "escape". A quick de-briefing will occur upon completion of the game.
Game participants are eligible for discounted purchases of museum tickets and food and beverages at Smuggler's Restaurant located on the property.
• Blackbeard's Escape - pirate themed escape room, King & George Street, Nassau New Providence Island
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local GameMaster
- After-Game Photo (digital)
- Entrance fees to the Museum (not required to participate)
- Parking and/or transportation to the location
- Food & Drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible due to stairs
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities