Nassau ATV tour with beach stop and authentic Bahamian lunch & Beverage included
Get up close and personal with the Bahamian island exploring some of our historical and cultural sites aboard your easy-to-handle ATV . Hop on your ATV to discover the beauty of Nassu's landscape riding on road experiencing the hospitality of the Bahamian people.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tasty Teas Bahamas, Delancy St, Nassau, The Bahamas
A Bahamian owned facility that produces 11 signature tea blends and a bevy of tropical juices and iced teas. Guests will learn and sample different flavors of the tea and juices.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Arawak Cay, Nassau New Providence Island
Stop At: Queen's Staircase, Top of Elizabeth Avenue, off Shirley Street, Nassau New Providence Island
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Government House, Blue Hill Road and Duke Street, Nassau New Providence Island
Where the governor general lives.
Pass By: Fort Charlotte, West Bay Street, Nassau New Providence Island
Stop At: The Caves of New Providence, W Bay St, Nassau New Providence Island
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fort Fincastle, Bennet_s Hill, Nassau New Providence Island
The highest point on New Providence Island, the fort provided fantastic views of Nassau and Paradise Island as well as the eastern approaches to New Providence
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: John Watling's Distillery, Buena Vista Estate 17 Delancy Street, Nassau 00000 New Providence Island
This is the home to JOHN WATLING’S Rum, the “Spirit of The Bahamas” – It is where its namesake rum and other spirits are handcrafted by Bahamian hands, using local materials and employing traditional English rum-making methods.
Stop At: The Bahamas Rum Cake Factory, 602 E Bay Street, Nassau N-4122 New Providence Island
Guests will learn about the top-secret ingredients of the many flavours of rum cake, baked to perfection, and gently marinated in a signature brand of Ole Nassau Bahamian Rum. These cakes have become not just a dessert, but also an important part of a new lifestyle for both Bahamians and tourists.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Professional local guide
- Bahamian lunch and beverage
- Local taxes
- Roundtrip transportation from most major hotels and Cruise port
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Drivers must be 21 years and older and also have a physical valid drivers license
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code: comfortable attire
- Maximum number of people on ATV is 2 but the PRICE is PER PERSON
- Each tour participant is required to sign a waiver
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- All drivers are required to sign a rental contract for insurance purposes
- The PRICE is PER PERSON and NOT PER ATV
- Transportation services is ONLY from most major hotels and cruise port
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.95 out of 5 stars based on 277 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Nassau specialist!
Product code: C-6917P12
Similar Tours & Activities
Half-Day at Green Cay Bahamas Snorkeling with Turtles
Nassau Shore Excursion: Island Highlights Sightseeing Tour
Private Food and Drink Tasting City Tour
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
ATV Island Tour (Beach Break+Lunch+Free Pickup+Dropoff)
Exuma Full-day Experience
Swimming Pigs & Tour - Morning Excursion with Transportation