Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
Take the ultimate Grand Canyon tour! You'll fly from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon by helicopter, cruise the Colorado River, then spend time at the West Rim. You also have the option of choosing the Grand Canyon Skywalk for 360-degree panoramic views.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Your Grand Canyon adventure begins with a limousine transfer to Las Vegas Airport to catch your 45-minute helicopter flight over the Nevada and Arizona desert to the Grand Canyon West Rim. Your helicopter flight includes commentary and major landmarks are highlighted along the way, including the Colorado River and Hoover Dam.
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
Breathtaking views of Lake Mead which was created by the Hoover Dam. During your flight, your friendly and knowledgeable pilot will provide an expert and entertaining commentary.
Stop At: Colorado River, Nevada
Arriving at Grand Canyon West, you'll descend 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) below the rim to land by the Colorado River and take a 15-minute narrated boat ride. You'll then ascend to the Grand Canyon West Welcome Center and board a shuttle bus to explore the top of the canyon.
Please Note: The boat portion of the tour may be cancelled due to high water levels in the Colorado River. In the case of a cancellation, extra time at the base of the canyon will be offered or a partial refund will be issued.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
You will then have approximately 2.5 hours of free time at the West Rim.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a transparent glass bridge
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eagle Point skywalk, Grand Canyon West, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
While at Eagle Point, explore Native American history and culture at the Indian Village
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Enjoy a Hualapai Indian lunch, served at Guano Point overlooking the Colorado River
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
At the end of the day you'll fly by helicopter back to Las Vegas, including a pass over the famous Vegas Strip. On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- Lunch at Guano Point
- Pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Indian cultural performance at Eagle Point
- West Rim Shuttle between Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- All local taxes and fees
- Access to the Hualapai Ranch
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Point skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- The helicopter can hold a combine weight of approximately 1200 pounds (545.45 kg) for 6 passengers
- Due to the nature of the tour, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair passengers for this tour
- Due to the amount of walking required for the tour, wearing closed toes shoes is recommended.
- Please note, there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
- Due to uneven and steep surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with heat related illness, physical disabilities and those using a wheelchair
- Please note: Seats are determined by passengers weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time.
- IMPORTANT: The boat portion of the tour may be cancelled due to high water levels in the Colorado River. In the case of a cancellation, extra time at the base of the canyon will be offered or a partial refund will be issued
- Here are some suggestions on what to take along to make your Skywalk experience truly memorable:
- A little patience! And maybe your iPod...waits in line of about 30 minutes are common
- Sunscreen and a hat. There is shade at the Skywalk, however elsewhere there is very little shade, and the sun can really burn out there
- Comfortable shoes and light clothing. Spring and summer are hot in the desert
- You cannot take your camera or any personal effects on the Skywalk. Be prepared to store your belongings in the lockers at the Skywalk.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Bags are not permitted on flights. Complimentary lockers are available at the terminal
- Mobile devices must be on “Airplane Mode” during your flight
- Please be sure to bring your government-issued photo ID at tour check-in
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Amazing way to see the Grand Canyon from all different angles! Helicopter, boat and skywalk, fabulous day. The only thing that prevented me giving this tour 5 stars was the fact I think it could have done with being an hour longer so you get more time to spend at each place. Ashton was a fantastic pilot and very knowledgeable about the Grand Canyon. Nate who sailed the pontoon boat was great and gave all parties the opportunity to have him take their photos from the best angles and as they were taken on our phones we were able to choose which ones we liked best without having more expense. Food was served at a choice of places, but as our tour was an early start we weren’t given a lunch choice, but a breakfast menu instead. Still very good food though. All in all a brilliant day.
It was a great treat to experience a helicopter ride especially with Jake our pilot who made us comfortable and was very knowledgeable.The views were awesome, the riverboat ride was fun and an incredibly special way to get up close within the towering walls of the Grand Canyon. The other scenic stops were also incredible from the Skywalk to Guano Point. Only wish we could have spent more time at each. Provided lunch was the only disappointment. Highly recommend the rest.
Limo ride sucked. Bar lights only half worked, drinks were warm, car was hot, and we got previous passengers garbage in it on the way back. We were VERY rushed in and out of helicopter drop off for an EXTREMELY SHORT boat ride. The driver was very knowledgeable though. Helicopter ride was great and our pilot was awesome!
The helicopter pilot was great . Thanks Rusty you made it enjoyable. The canyon was amazing an experience I am glad we did.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2280LI_5H