Small-Group Dallas and Fort Worth City Sightseeing Tour
This 7-hour combination tour will give you the unique opportunity to see the highlights of both Dallas and Fort Worth in one day.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dallas Arts District, Flora Street, Dallas, TX 75201
The Arts District is Downtown’s cultural hub and home to Dallas Museum of Art and The Nasher Sculpture Center.
Stop At: John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza, Main Street and Market Street, Dallas, TX 75202
The John Fitzgerald Kennedy Memorial is a monument to United States President John Fitzgerald Kennedy in the West End Historic District of downtown Dallas, Texas erected in 1970.
Stop At: Billy Bob's Texas, 2520 Rodeo Plz, Fort Worth, TX 76164-8208
Billy Bob's is a huge country music honky-tonk venue with an indoor rodeo arena, mechanical bulls & dozens of bars.
Stop At: Thanks-Giving Square, 1627 Pacific Ave Bordered by Bryan Street, Pacific Avenue, and N Ervay Street, Dallas, TX 75201-3601
Thanks-Giving Square is designed to inspire gratitude and to honor the great American and world traditions of thanksgiving.
Stop At: Dallas City Hall, 1500 Marilla St, Dallas, TX 75201-6318
Located near the Dallas Downtown Historic District.
Stop At: Livestock Exchange Building, 131 E Exchange Ave across from Stockyards, Fort Worth, TX 76164-8212
The Livestock Exchange Building was erected in 1902 as an office for cattle traders, and was once known as “The Wall Street of the West."
Stop At: Pioneer Plaza, Young and Griffin Streets, Dallas, TX 75202
Pioneer Plaza is a highly-visited, large public park located in the Convention Center District of downtown Dallas, Texas.
Stop At: John Neely Bryan Cabin, Elm and Market St, Dallas, TX 75201
A one-room replica of the city's first house.
Stop At: Old Red Museum, 100 S Houston St, Dallas, TX 75202-3502
Historic building situated in the heart of Dealey Plaza. The Old Red Museum of Dallas County History & Culture showcases Dallas County's story.
Stop At: Klyde Warren Park, 1909 Woodall Rodgers Fwy, Dallas, TX 75201-2232
A beautiful oasis in the center of Dallas bridging Downtown and Uptown.
Stop At: Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District, 2501 Rodeo Plaza, Fort Worth, TX 76164-8212
Home of the world's only twice-daily cattle drive.
Stop At: Deep Ellum (Deep Elm), Main Street, Dallas, TX 75226
Live music capital of Dallas as well as a hub for the performing arts.
Stop At: Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark District, 500 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202-3521
Dealey Plaza is a city park in the West End, sometimes called the "birthplace of Dallas".
Stop At: McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX
McKinney Avenue is considered Uptown Dallas' main street - it's chic and trendy with lots of historic homes and businesses.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Live commentary on board
- Driver/local guide
- Small-group combination tour of Dallas and Fort Worth highlights
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 4.65 out of 5 stars based on 106 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities