Pikes Peak Jeep Tour
The rear seat can be a little crowded for some people. Please contact us if you'd like to reserve a private tour for you and your family.
Excellent Jeep tour of Pikes Peak. Enjoy fantastic views of the Rocky Mountain scenery on this tour. We depart from near Manitou Springs and then drive to the summit. We make stops on the way up and back down. We strive to engage in conversation with our guests. It's not just a "here's stuff to know" tour.
We have soft tops on our Jeeps. We can go top open of closed, depending on what you want.
Leave the driving to someone else on this excursion so you can enjoy the scenery and not worry about the road.
We love telling people of things to do and places to eat in the area. We want you to enjoy your stay as much as your tour (well, almost as much as your tour).
The Jeeps can only hold 4 people. Groups larger than 4 will be split between two Jeeps.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pikes Peak - America's Mountain, 5069 Pikes Peak Highway, Cascade, CO
This is an amazing experience, with views that defy language. Pikes Peak Highway is 19 miles of paved road to the summit. There are many attractions we stop at and take pictures, and let the views soak in.
Once we get above the treeline, it's like a different world. Incredible rock structures and views of distant mountain ranges.
Once we reach the summit, we will give you a little tour of the area, tell you some of the things you seeing, and allow some time in the Summit House. On a clear day, you can see 5 states from here.
After that, we will leave you to explore on your own for a bit. Food and souvenirs are available at the Summit Complex. We also provide snacks and water for the trip if needed.
This is an experience you won't forget.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Manitou Springs, CO 80829, USA
As we return to Colorado Springs, we like to take a brief drive through Manitou Springs. It's a small and eclectic mountain town. There's lots of shopping, restaurants, and more. You'll want to spend some time here on your trip.
Stop At: Pikes Peak Summit House, Cascade, CO 80809, USA
The Summit Complex has great views through a large glass window, but also a platform that nearly encircles the whole thing. Have some world famous donuts! Drinks, food, and souvenirs are here as well.
This is a newly built complex that replaces the old Summit House.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Glen Cove, Summit Cove, CO 80435, USA
Glen Cove is an old building, once a place for people to sleep, but now a gift shop. It has some great views of the mountains that you'll see more of on the way up.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bottomless Pit, Colorado 80809, USA
Bottomless Pit is an interesting part of the mountain. A near shear drop off. It is a hike to get there, and at this altitude some people opt out. Great views from this area as well.
Another great place for pictures.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pikes Peak - America's Mountain
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- We are currently fully open with no restrictions, however, the gift shops may require masks. We provide them if needed.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 10 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor