Haunted Evening Horse and Carriage Tour of Charleston
On this twilight tour, discover where spirits are reported to linger in downtown Charleston. A licensed guide will regale you with spooky tales from Charleston's long history as you pass haunted alleys, graveyards, churches, hotels and even a dungeon!
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old South Carriage Company, 14 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401-2028
Our stable is where your tour experience will begin and end. After checking in you can say hi to our draft horses, watch an educational video, purchases a bottle of water, or use our restroom. As you board your carriage via our inclined ramp / easy loading platform, your certified tour guide will greet you.This 40 minute after-dark tour covers more than 15 eerie blocks of Charleston's old walled city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon, 122 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401-2103
The last colonial building built in America and the original city dungeon for Charleston
Pass By: Circular Congregational Church, 150 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401-2218
Circular Congregational Graveyard - the oldest graveyard
Pass By: St. Michael's Church, 71 Broad St, Charleston, SC 29401-2902
St. Michael's Episcopal Church - oldest church building
Pass By: Charleston City Market, 188 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401-3155
Once past the dungeon you will return along the formerly pirate infested waters of Charleston and back through the Old City Market as you return to our stables.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 40 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 40-minute Haunted Evening Horse & Carriage Tour
- Certified Guide
- Hear spooky tales from Charleston’s history as you pass haunted alleys, graveyards, and a dungeon.
- Entry/Admission - Old South Carriage Company
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customers MUST arrive 15-Minutes prior to their scheduled reservation time to board the carriage and check-in.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Public carriage tours are seated up to 100% capacity, full capacity consists of up to 16 passengers with 4 guests seated per row.
Average 4.51 out of 5 stars based on 210 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities