Kayak Tour at Lake Lure
This is a certified naturalist led kayak tour around Lake Lure, located in the North Carolina Mountains. A serene lake and blue sky...what could be better? Your guide will also point out local flora and fauna and talk to you about the history of the area. Feel free to jump in and swim!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Lure, Lake Lure, North Carolina
Your certified naturalist guide will transport you to Lake Lure for the kayak tour. They will tell you about local flora, fauna and history. When the tour is over they will transport you back to your car.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Kayak, Paddle and Life Vest
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities