Santa Barbara Vineyard to Table Taste Tour by Bike
Cycle through the vineyards and quaint towns of the Santa Ynez Valley, Santa Barbara's world class wine growing region. Your single-day tour is fully supported, with round trip transport from Santa Barbara in a brand new 2018 high top shuttle van, an expert guide, Specialized hybrid bikes, included wine tastings, olive oil tasting, Italian-inspired gourmet picnic lunch, and souvenir water bottle. Experience the beauty of this region at the perfect pace, feeling the breeze on the bike, with frequent stops to learn about the vineyards, drop in on the friendly towns, and visit with the fun animals along the way. Three distance options are offered to ensure your comfort. When the riding is done, the fun is just beginning as you are rewarded with outstanding local wine tastings, olive oil tastings, and a fresh and thoughtfully prepared picnic lunch at a gorgeous winery.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: I Bike Santa Barbara Wine Tours, 113 Harbor Way, Santa Barbara, CA 93109-2344
Comfortable high-top shuttle van transport from Santa Barbara to the wine country over the scenic San Marcos Pass.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Clairmont Farms, 2480 Roblar Ave., Los Olivos, CA 93441
Ride to beautiful Lavender Farm and learn about lavender oil production
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Solvang, Solvang, California
Biking break at the charming and fun Danish Village. Guests often enjoy an authentic pastry or other treat here.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Stolpman Vineyards, 2434 Alamo Pintado Rd, Los Olivos, CA 93441-4500
Completion of ride is rewarded with an outstanding Los Olivos tasting experience with one of our finest local wineries.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Rancho Olivos, 2390 N Refugio Rd, Santa Ynez, CA 93460-9321
Taste local olive oils
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Brander Vineyard, 2401 N Refugio Rd, Santa Ynez, CA 93460-9321
Gourmet picnic lunch amongst the vineyards. Another wonderful tasting flight of wines from one of our pioneering local producers
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 3850 State St, Santa Barbara, CA 93105, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Our default pick up location is Peppertree Inn, 3850 State St. Uptown SB. Free parking, close to highway leading to wine country and equidistant from Goleta or Downtown SB. We try to pick up guests up directly from their hotel when possible, but sometimes the days demand requires Peppertree Inn as our meeting point. We will confirm pick up location with you.
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 2 Wine tastings
- Olive Oil Tasting
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by new 2018 high top air-conditioned coach
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - I Bike Santa Barbara Wine Tours
- Entry/Admission - Stolpman Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - The Brander Vineyard
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable athleisure wear with closed toed shoes and sunglasses recommended.
- Provide heights for proper frame size.
- Provide any dietary restrictions for lunch.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The bike tour is naturally socially distanced. We require masks during the travel time in the van.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 6 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This was an amazing trip! So glad I went with this. William is such an amazing guide with a background in fine dining so he really knew his stuff. The lunch that was prepared was so delicious, and I'm a bit of a food snob.
One of my favorite parts of the ride was getting to see the Lavender farm. the owner of the farm gave us brief description of her operation and then we had the opportunity to purchase some items made from lavender grown there. There was also a nice little doggo and kitty welcome committee.
The ride itself was quite pleasant and it is full of opportunities to stop riding when you need to. We started the ride in Los Olivos, rode to the Lavender Farm, then onto Solvang. Everyone in our group opted to stop riding in Solvang so he gave us an hour to explore the town before he came back with the van to take us off to the vineyards. Had we wanted to we could have ridden from Solvang to the first vineyard. Overall it came out to be a rather easy ride with plenty of stops along the way. Highly recommend!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Santa Barbara specialist!
Product code: COOL-63657P1
Similar Tours & Activities