Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Full-Day Tour from San Francisco
Join us on a fun and relaxing Napa Valley Wine Tour with one of our luxury coaches. During our full-day tour from San Francisco, you will visit renowned Napa Valley and Sonoma Wineries for tasting, learn about winemaking techniques, and shop for wines and souvenirs in local shops. Taste the finest wines of Napa Valley, have lunch and shop in Napa or Sonoma Square Plaza, and enjoy the picturesque drive over the Golden Gate Bridge through fantastic Napa Wine Country on our wine country tour.
Napa and Sonoma are world-famous for their fine wine and beautiful scenery. Learn about wine from our expert guides as you travel north to California’s Premiere wine country. Then tour wineries and see how grapes are picked, crushed, blended, and bottled; walk through beautiful vineyards with your tour guide and then taste the finished product.
There will also be time for lunch at Historical Sonoma Square or Vintage 1870 in the heart of Napa.
- Hotel pickup included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Free drinks included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Bay with its stunning views from the Bay Bridge to the Golden Gate bridge offer the perfect beginning of your journey with Gray Line San Francisco. The infamous prison island Alcatraz is centered in the middle of the bay. A must do while visiting San Francisco. Contact us for tickets!
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
The tour crosses the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
On a clear day, the Golden Gate Bridge offers a panoramic view of the bay and the San Francisco skyline.
Stop At: B.R. Cohn Winery, 15000 Sonoma Hwy., Glen Ellen, CA 95422
Under the sun in the Valley of the Moon, BR Cohn Winery has been making small lot, vineyard-designated wines since 1984. Nestled between Sonoma Mountain and the Mayacamas Mountain range in scenic Glen Ellen, the winery offers an inviting, relaxed environment for discovering new wine.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Roche Winery, 122 W Spain St Just Off the Northwest Corner of Sonoma Square, Sonoma, CA 95476-5616
Our second stop will bring you to Roche family boutique winery. where they offer over 35 years of award-winning wine making experience, several vineyard designate wines, varietals and blends, as well as their famous down-to-earth Irish hospitality.
The Roche Family welcomes you to visit either our Sonoma winery tasting room where we offer daily barrel tastings, indoor and outdoor wine tasting bars, light bites, and a shaded outdoor tasting patio with fireplaces.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Sonoma Plaza, Spain Street Between First Street East and First Street West, Sonoma, CA
Lunch Time! After all the wine tasting it is necessary to refuel with some unique culinary fare.
The quaint streets are filled with cafes, restaurants and shops with multiple options for your lunch experience.
Remember after lunch there is still another winery to end the day.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Napa Valley, Napa Valley, California
No visit to northern California is complete without a trip to Napa Valley. We take you through the heart of wine country. It is known for hundreds of hillside vineyards, showing off some of the most reknowen and award winning wines of California.
Stop At: Madonna Estate, 5400 Old Sonoma Rd, Napa, CA 94559-9708
Their wines have been handcrafted and family owned in Napa Valley for nearly a century. They are created from 100 percent organically grown grapes, located in the Carneros region of the Napa Valley.
None of the wines available for purchase are found in any retail stores.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
On our way back to San Francisco, we will stop at the famous Golden Gate Bridge. This will allow the opportunity to experience this historic structure and see the beauty of the San Francisco Bay. Once you disembark the coach you will have plenty of time to take photos, and enjoy the panoramic views of the San Francisco Bay and San Francisco Skyline.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 9 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 08:40 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Transport by air-conditioned motor-coach
- Certified professional Driver Tour Guide
- Winery and vineyard tours
- Wine-tastings fees at 3 wineries
- Choose from two departure locations in San Francisco: Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- Entry/Admission - Roche Winery
- Entry/Admission - Madonna Estate
- Entry/Admission - B.R. Cohn Winery
- Additional food and drinks, unless specified
- No Hotel Pick-ups or Drop offs (Pick up from 2 departure zones only)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 21 years.
- Please note: Depending on the day of your tour, the order of the wineries you visit, as well as which wineries you visit could change depending on availability and other determining factors. Please see tour description as an example of a typical itinerary, your wine tour will include a visit to 3 of the following wineries: BR-Cohn, Roche, Madonna Estate, Ru-Vango or Muscardini
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.50 out of 5 stars based on 2985 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool San Francisco specialist!
Product code: C-2660SFOWIN
Similar Tours & Activities
Custom Private Tour in Convertible MINI Cooper
24-Hour Bike Rental in San Francisco
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Muir Woods & Sausalito Half-Day Tour (Return by Bus or Ferry from Sausalito)
San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch