de Young Museum General Admission Ticket
Explore one of San Francisco’s most distinguished art collections at the de Young Museum, situated in lovely Golden Gate Park. Wander through the museum’s spectacular permanent displays of paintings, sculpture and artifacts from the Americas, Africa and Oceania, and upgrade to include the audio tour and access to the top-tier Special Exhibitions. Head up to the Hamon Observation Tower to admire stunning views of San Francisco, Marin Headlands and the Golden Gate Bridge! You can also enter the Legion of Honor Museum with this ticket at no extra cost!
- All entrance fees included
Visit: de Young Museum, 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Dr Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA 94118-4502
Exploring the museum at your leisure, marvel at important American paintings, sculptures and decorative objects from the 17th century to the present, as well as fascinating pottery, woodcarvings and other decorative objects from South America, Africa and New Zealand.
Recharge at the de Young Café, offering views of the museum’s sculpture garden and menu items tied to the themes of current Special Exhibitions. Browse the intriguing selection of publications, home goods, toys and crafts at the museum’s stores, and don’t miss the views of the Marin Headlands from the 144-foot-tall (44-meter) Hamon Observation Tower.
Enhance your de Young Museum experience with the fascinating audio tour, suitable for both adults and children. Or you can choose to upgrade admission to the Special Exhibitions. Past exhibitions have showcased masterpieces by Picasso and Van Gogh, provocative costumes by designer Jean Paul Gaultier and priceless ancient Egyptian artifacts from the tomb of King Tut.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Legion of Honor, 100 34th Ave Lincoln Park, San Francisco, CA 94121-1677
This ticket also provides free same-day General Admission to the Legion of Honor Museum
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
1/1/2023 - 12/31/2023
Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:00 PM
- Admission to the De Young Museum
- Same day admission to the Legion of Honor
- Entry/Admission - de Young Museum
- Entry/Admission - Legion of Honor
- Special exhibitions or audio tours (unless selected at time of booking)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Standard-size backpacks and strollers allowed. Bags larger than 8"h x 8"w x 5"d must be carried by hand. Other items may be required to check. Some exhibitions have restricted stroller access
- Wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs may be borrowed from the Information Desks on a first-come-first–served basis
- No smoking in the museum or the park by city ordinance
- Please silence cell phones and pagers while in the galleries
- Still photography is permitted in the permanent galleries but no video, tripods, or flash photography
- Sketching is permitted for individuals with pencil on a small (9” x 12” or smaller) hand-held pad in the permanent collection only
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have implemented increased cleaning, newly installed sanitizing stations, and Plexiglass shields at our Tickets and Membership Desks.
Average 4.30 out of 5 stars based on 33 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
We had a WONDERFUL time at the De Young and the Oscar de la Renta exhibit was fantastic!! Also enjoyed a lovely lunch in their atrium cafe.....
Thanks again for the great deal !!!! Terry S Los Gatos, CA.
nice museum although was not able to atten on a tuesday which was closed
My wife and I had not been to the new facility yet. It was very nice and brought back old memories from our visits to the old de Young.
This tour was endless, a great surprise... Tower excellent, the beat view ever of all of San Francisco
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities