Spirit of Philadelphia Signature Lunch Cruise with Buffet
Grab the family, your group of friends, or colleagues and experience the city in a new way aboard a Spirit Lunch Cruise! Enjoy delicious food, fun music, a narrated tour, and unbeatable skyline views from Spirit’s rooftop lounge.
In order to follow current safety guidelines, the Spirit of Philadelphia is currently only offering outdoor seating options. We would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Cruises Philadelphia, 401 S Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
Spirit of Philadelphia Lunch Cruise with Buffet
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Penn's Landing, On the Delaware River from Market St. to Lombard St., Philadelphia, PA 19103
Your tour departs from Penn's Landing
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Benjamin Franklin Bridge, Philadelphia, PA
Enjoy the sights and Philadelphia skyline during this river cruise
Duration: 5 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- A two-hour cruise on the Delaware River
- Delicious lunch buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts (view menu)
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea and water
- Private outdoor table with amazing views of the Philadelphia skyline
- Background music
- Service charge and taxes
- Entry/Admission - City Cruises Philadelphia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is no smoking inside the boat
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- Attire: For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- In order to follow current safety guidelines, this cruise is currently only offering outdoor seating options. We would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades.
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.25 out of 5 stars based on 8 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities