Seville Savories Palafox Trot Tour
Eclectic dining experience in historical downtown Pensacola. #1 Ranked Food Tour in Pensacola. All tasting destinations specially selected for diversity and flavor. We have nationally famous chefs, street tacos, local seafood, Asian fusion cuisine and more. Come hungry and wear your stretch pants.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pensacola Museum of History, 330 S Jefferson St, Pensacola, FL 32502-5943
You will stroll through the U.S.A.'s oldest city while dining in specially selected tasting destinations. Along the way you will learn Pensacola's culinary history. What people ate, what they imported, what they grew, and how they cooked their food. Come hungry and wear your stretch pants.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 01:00 PM
- Return Details: Bubba's Sweet Spot, 405 S Palafox St, Pensacola, FL 32502, USA
- Entry/Admission - Pensacola Museum of History
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- The tour is approxametaly 3/4 mile in length with multiple indoor dining stops.
Average 4.91 out of 5 stars based on 11 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor