Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Hamilton Musical Walking Tour
Take a song-by-song stroll through Hamilton’s rise and eventual fall as New York’s foremost Founding Father. This tour is designed for folks who have already seen or plan to see the 11 Tony Award winning Broadway production or those just addicted to the cast album. The tour puts the songs, history and lower Manhattan locations into perspective. The tour matches up individual songs with their actual location, including some bonus stops that help illuminate the time and place that Alexander Hamilton lived and died in. Each guest receives a Personal Listening Device to insure you hear every word and note, no matter how noisy the city gets.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Led by a local guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Federal Reserve Bank of New York, 33 Liberty St, New York City, NY 10045-1003
View the turret shaped conference room a modern day room where it happened.
Pass By: Trinity Church, Broadway at Wall Street, New York City, NY 10006
Pass By: Bowling Green, Broadway & Whitehall Street, New York City, NY 10004
Oldest Park in NYC
Stop At: Federal Hall, 26 Wall St, New York City, NY 10005-1996
First capital of US
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Trinity Church, 89 Broadway, New York, NY 10006, USA
- Tour Conducted Using UHF Personal Listening Device - Never miss a word or song no matter how noisy the city gets.
- Local guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour "may" not be for children under the age of 9. There is a fair amount of historical information and stories, sometimes the younger children can become bored. However, you know your child best and this is more of a guideline than a rule.
- I try to keep the harsher language out of the tour, but it is impossible to eliminate certain profanities and parents should be prepared for their children to hear this.
- We do visit the gravesites
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tours are subject to cancellation when Wind Chill falls below 30 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Per NYS regulations, Masks are Mandatory as well as Social Distancing inside the Staten Island Ferry Terminal. Please use common sense while in our fair city.
- After each tour the Radios are sanitized and sealed. I bring along disposable “caps” for each earpiece.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.89 out of 5 stars based on 149 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool New York City specialist!
Product code: C-19336P2
Similar Tours & Activities
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
New York in One Day Guided Sightseeing Tour
Manhattan Sky Tour: New York Helicopter Flight
The Manhattan Helicopter Tour of New York